Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haterade123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 01:54 PM
    I need song title
    Okayy wel I heard this osng in class to day and I need the song title so I can put it on my myspacee! Helpp!!

Part of it iss;;

I've been waiting all my life; just waitn for yooooou!
    I think I'm fallen for you !

And if you know the title can you pleae tell me the artist too?
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Nov 20, 2009, 05:18 AM

Two songs match with your song
    Guys Next Door - I've Been Waiting For You Lyrics
    And
    Colbie Caillat - Fallin' For You Lyrics and Video

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Need title and date for the following Pearl Jam song/title not based on chorus (?) [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of this Pearl Jam song... I only could discern this chorus and there is no song listing with these words... any pointers would be appreciated. It was definitely Eddie Vedder singing this " It's a big... a big heart sun Beating ina big sky.. in a big heart world Said...

Artist and or Song Title Bluegrass song [ 2 Answers ]

I have some lyrics to a bluegrass song played on Bluegrass chanel on Sirius Satellite radio, need to know the artist help please! "just lst night you caught me crying, when you asked me what was wrong, I blamed it on some sad tv show, we both know I was lying, something saders going on......I can...

View more questions Search