Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bookworm5963 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Totally Confused- Boy Drama!
    So there's this guy at my church. There are so many wonderful qualities that he possesses: he's sweet, funny, handsome, not to mention an incredible gentleman. Here's my dilemma, as much as I like him and think that he likes me back, (he goes out of his way to talk to me, pays special attention to me, and will move an entire group of people inside just because I think its chilly!) I can't tell him. Usually I am a confident and intelligent young lady but when I am around him I seem to lose it and I start acting like a nutcase. I was going to tell him but he told me that he never wanted to make me uncomfortable (I obviously was because I was fiddling uncontrollably) so I didn't have to explain anything. We flirt back and forth all the time but its killing me not to be able to hold his hand. So overall I have two problems : 1) I need to know from a guy's point of view if he does indeed like me. 2) He broke up with another girl almost 2 months ago and he really liked her. Obviously, the logical solution would be to back off but I can't seem to. Help! :eek:
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 04:03 PM
    I'm not a guy, but I say go for it and casually hold his hand and see what happens.:)

Nov 19, 2009, 07:47 PM

I really want to but I am worried he still isn't over his ex.

Nov 22, 2009, 08:41 PM

Please I really need help with this! Can anyone else provide an answer or does everyone agree w/ Just Dahlia. I personally do too but I don't want to be making a mistake.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 10:00 PM
    Bookworm,
    I'm posting this to put you back on top, so maybe someone will see your post:) Hopefully you will get a better answer and good luck:D
    Saislove22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 11:57 PM

I'm not a guy but I have a lot of experience with them let me tell you! It seems like he likes you but he's just afraid of commitment, most guys are. He probably just wants to take things slow and see how it goes, if he doesn't make the first move you should take control, guys like that, but they also like girls that play hard to get. It's all just a game to men. So I say you play it! :)

Nov 23, 2009, 05:00 PM

Haha thanks so much u 2!! I think I will change my role in this game and take charge of the situation.
    Dustin2239 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2009, 03:30 AM
    Do you know if he is shy or not, maybe in his previous relationship he made all the first moves and he thinks that's why it failed. Step up let him know what you want every situation is a learning one.
    principessa495 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 01:23 PM

Well, I would have to say that he definitely likes you but you might want to pull yourself together when you are around him. What's the deal with his ex? Is he over her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Totally confused [ 1 Answers ]

So on the 12th (friday) there was a school dance, I just went with a bunch of friends. There was this guy there who is in a few of my classes, and he told me he liked me a lot, well I kind of like him a little but when I'm not around him I don't really like him that much, when I'm around him I do...

Totally confused! [ 1 Answers ]

Sessions/Number of students: 1 /6 2 /10 3 /20 4 /33

Totally confused on where I should pay taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife and I bought a home in Indiana. My job forced me to move to the Maryland DC area. Now since I own a home and file jointly with my wife in Indiana they want us to pay state taxes based on adjusted income which includes mine. I pay state taxes to Indiana and not to Maryland. Am I in...

Totally confused [ 147 Answers ]

I don't quite understand what is going on. My wife of 12 years asked for a divorce 4 weeks ago. She said she didn't think we could work out our differences. I do, but that's besides the point. We've had some road blocks but nothing serious like adultry or abuse. We also have two children. I think...

Totally confused [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for bankruptcy at the court and paid 500 pounds I then had to see the official receiverwho has drawn up a payment plan which is very steep . I was under the inpression that bankruptcy and insolvency were different things I am a bit confussed

View more questions Search