Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Nov 17, 2009, 04:38 PM
    My thought about 55H+ with glycerin
    So I received my 55h+ with glycerin last week. I found it to be a little oily and it left my skin feeling a little sticky when it dried. Is it supposed to be like this? I can't wear it at night because it will stick to my clothes. Has anyone tried the 55h+ cream and if so how does it work?
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Nov 17, 2009, 05:44 PM
    It's the same for everyone... LOL... I don't like it very much for that reason and it smells super strong to me like grandma perfume... the glycerine smells OK but the lotion... whoa!! Too much
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 18, 2009, 05:07 PM

I am sure that the rest of us would be very interested in any updates in terms of lightening for this product.
    YellaGirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Nov 18, 2009, 08:43 PM

I have used it about a month now and it does has not lighten at all... just makes my skin sticky.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 11:27 PM
    I have been using the 55H+glycerin/Ra on my neck for about 2.5 weeks now. Slight lightening, but not working as fast as the Hq/Ra though.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Nov 19, 2009, 08:16 AM

I have used it for over 6 weeks... no lightening whatsoever!! :mad: Have stop using it now... can't stand the stickiness... Maybe it works better on darker skin... Still have half the bottle left; if anyone in the UK want it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you... (it's clean by the way cause I never used from the bottle.. I put it in a spray bottle to use)...
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 19, 2009, 11:40 AM

This is disappointing. Had high hopes for you all!
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Nov 19, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    I have used it for over 6 weeks...no lightening whatsoever!!!:mad: Have stop using it now...can't stand the stickiness...Maybe it works better on darker skin...Still have half the bottle left; if anyone in the UK want it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you...(it's clean btw cause I never used from the bottle ..I put it in a spray bottle to use)...
    Pouring it in a spray bottle sounds like a good idea, but too bad it will still be sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening skin with lemon and glycerin [ 9 Answers ]

My grandma used to tell me that mixing lemon with glycerin and putting it on face and dark areas of the body overnight would lighten skin but I have to do it for 1 month to see the result.. is that true?? does mixing lemon and glycerin and putting it daily overnight really work to lighten skin??...

Just a thought [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think an active volcano under Antarctica would cause the ice to melt ? :confused: Volcano under the Antarctic 21/01/2008

What do you think she thought ? [ 17 Answers ]

Last night at church I saw the ex walk in with her guy, she left me to go back to him, we got on well but she never got over him, she left him because he did not treat her well, she says he has changed now, anyhow she did not see me when she walked in, but at the end of the service I saw them...

Glycerin Suppositories while pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

So sorry about this... I'm sure it's going to be too much information but, here goes. I have always had trouble with constipation and occasionally I use a glycerin suppository. Is it safe to use this while you are pregnant?

Thought for the day. [ 15 Answers ]

Entering into a relationship is like buying a pair of shoes!! There are loads to chose from, all different colours and sizes. You find a pair that you think will fit, you try them on, there perfect, you couldn't be happier. But you find that the shoes do not fit like you hoped they...

View more questions Search