Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medellia77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Heartbroken - lost wedding rings
    I am hoping to get some insight and perspective as I'm at a loss. I misplaced my wedding rings on August 22nd, and despite practically tearing my house apart, I have not been able to find them. The last place I remember seeing them was in my bedroom, but can't recall if I put them down at some other place that afternoon. I'm desperately hoping that I will find them... any ideas? I'm attaching a photo if that would help.
    Attached Images

amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 06:46 AM

Have you checked your vaccumcleaner? That's where I found a ring I once lost-by checking the bag.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 12:03 PM

I'm sorry, but we don't have nay psychic here.

Are you sure the rings weren't stolen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Wedding ring [ 10 Answers ]

I am sure I saw my ring on my nightstand but when I woke up I couldn't find it anywhere... have looked non stop to find it, with no luck. I am going to search trash now. Any ideas, suggestions, or anything?

Psychic needed for lost valuable rings [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! Please help me find a small white pouch carrying two diamond rings and an emerald, and a pearl ring. I was carrying the small flat zippered pouch in my pocketbook. Will I ever find it?Thank you for you help. Marianne

Heartbroken, Feel So Lost [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya I've Been A Single Male All My Life. I'm 18 Now And Feeling Really Depressed Atm. All My Life I Was Told I Was Extremely Attractive And Because Of This I Became A Model. I Got More And More Compliments, Which I Liked. It Seemed Though, Every Girl I Was Attracted To Was Already Going...

Confused,lost,heartbroken.is he a playboy and what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

So.. I need help about this story. There is a guy I like.. I'm 14 yrs old and he s 17.He used to flirt with me... we used to fight because I went out with my group to the beach and I hated it because he's not my boyfriend.He's cute and he seems really a good person but yesterday I was hanging out...

Lost wedding ring [ 3 Answers ]

I left my wedding ring on a shelf in the bedroom. I forgot about it and put my children in my bedroom to watch a movie while I cleaned the living room carpet. When I remembered the ring, it was too late and my children are too young to tell me where my ring is at. Does anyone have a clue as how...

View more questions Search