Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stay white Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 07:57 PM
    GOLDEN GIRL this one is for u
    Golden girl what kind of liquid vit c do you use and is the liquid better than capsules, also have you heard of vitb5 for acne?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 08:11 PM
    I'm using the Liquid Vitamin C 1000 mg with Natural Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, 16 Oz. by Dynamic Health Amazon.com: Dynamic Health - Liquid Vitamin C 1000 mg with Natural Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, 16 Oz.: Health & Personal Care . I know there are a lot of other real good quality brands, I'm still testing this one out, so too soon to know yet.

I would think good quality liquid capsules will have the same effects of good quality liquid form and their known to work much quicker.

Vitamin B5
    www.vitaminb5acne.com/
    http://www.acne.org/vitamin-b5-reviews/52/page1.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Golden girl tell me about retina.pro [ 5 Answers ]

Hey golden girl, I got lots of sample of retina 0.1 and I bought a eldoquin 2% how do you recommend I use it on my face

Golden showers [ 5 Answers ]

Is it OK to recieave them with out any problems

New Golden [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend and I are getting a new golden retriever puppy in the next couple weeks. The breeder said that we can come and get her anytime after she is 7 weeks old. I have heard that taking a puppy from its mother in the 7th week can be bad. Should we wait until 8 weeks or is it okay to...

Golden Not Eating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a three year old Golden Ret. Who has eaten Science Diet since the day she was born? The Last three days she has not eaten but does drink water and has eaten a few pieces of lunch meat and a small piece of turkey. She does not have worms. She shares a pen with a 1 year old golden who is a...

View more questions Search