Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Tell me is this bad
    OK over the weekend I was extremely dizzy with sudden blurry vision and I took my blood pressure with 2 different machines and it showed 247/183 and I was having chest pain was that a minor heart attack and should I see my doctor soon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 06:08 PM

What did the doctors at the ER tell you. After that I have to assume anyone would go to the ER or a doctor within minutes.

Only a fool would ask here what to do and not already be at a doctor
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    What did the doctors at the ER tell you. After that I have to assume anyone would go to the ER or a doctor within minutes.

only a fool would ask here what to do and not already be at a doctor
    Well I don't see my doc until January

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad bad dreams. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sister who is 3 yrs elder to me. I don't know why but I always get dreams in which she tries to kill me. Once in my dream she paid a driver some money made me sit in a bus and threw me off the cliff.as in the driver jumped out right before I fell from the cliff. Second dream she pushed...

Bad cervise [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I appreciate all comments: I ordered satellite TV from another country- from Lithuania called Viasat LT. But the cervices is really bad- I paid for two months in advance, sent them my receipt of the payment as a proof that I paid ( they confirmed that hey received it) but the company give me...

A bad break up [ 5 Answers ]

I am going through a bad break up totally side swiped and I don't know what to do

View more questions Search