Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Nov 29, 2009, 04:44 PM

I was thinking lately, Sammy could have planned this all. He retired early in his career, he is only 41. Millionaires like him, and his wife, tend to spend a lot. He probably planned, like Sam, to get dramatically lighter and create a storm of chatter and interest in what he used, then sell it.

I think he messed up bigtime since 1, he ended up so uneven even through makeup, and 2, he first said just laser rejuvenation. So he is doing this a$$ backwards and it will probably be another big marketing ploy of a disappointment when he finally reveals what he "really" used.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 04:55 PM

Well I am taking the glass half full approach and I am anxiously waiting for him to reveal what he used
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 05:34 PM

Lol... well it could be marketing ploy and he may come out and spill the beans on what he actually used... in an infomercial. But I thought he was forced to retire because he was using a cork baseball bat and also had to testify, among a few other players, that he used steroids. Although he is now wealthy, no one will take him 100% seriously anymore because of what he did.

Nov 30, 2009, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    lol...well it could be marketing ploy and he may come out and spill the beans on what he actually used...in an infomercial. but I thought he was forced to retire because he was using a cork baseball bat and also had to testify, among a few other players, that he used steroids. although he is now wealthy, no one will take him 100% seriously anymore because of what he did.
    In other words, Sammy Sosa would make a perfect bouncer!
    dalbatro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 06:28 AM

Hi everyone just wanted to tell you guys that sammy sosa is not looking so weird in person.I saw some videos of him on YouTube and his skin is looking wonderful(thats what I think),not that pale whitish as in the photos but has a browner shade to it. Although I cannot understand that there are some brown spots on his face. Here are the links if anyone want to watch his videos.
    YouTube - Sammy Sosa White (His birthday party video)
    YouTube - SAMMY SOSA CREMA BALANQUIADORA UNA BAINA BACANA.
    YouTube - Sammy Sosa Anuncia Su Crema Blanqueadora :) New Sosas Cream Coming Soon (Interview in some language I cannot understand)
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Nov 30, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dalbatro View Post
    Hi everyone just wanted to tell you guys that sammy sosa is not looking so weird in person.I saw some videos of him on youtube and his skin is looking wonderful(thats what I think),not that pale whitish as in the photos but has a browner shade to it. Although I cannot understand that there are some brown spots on his face. Here are the links if anyone want to watch his videos.
    YouTube - Sammy Sosa White (His birthday party video)
    YouTube - SAMMY SOSA CREMA BALANQUIADORA UNA BAINA BACANA.
    YouTube - Sammy Sosa Anuncia Su Crema Blanqueadora :) New Sosas Cream Coming Soon (Interview in some language I cannot understand)
    In last video he said it's a cream from Europe and he doesn't want to say the name yet.
    He said only puts it on his face area not his whole body, he even said that if he puts it on his whole body, he would have to call 911!
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline View Post
    in last video he said its a cream from Europe and he doesn't want to say the name yet.
    he said only puts it on his face area not his whole body, he even said that if he puts it on his whole body, he would have to call 911!
    Lol sweet you are so funny, well I can't wait for the cream I hope he releases it soon

Nov 30, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline View Post
    in last video he said its a cream from Europe and he doesn't want to say the name yet.
    he said only puts it on his face area not his whole body, he even said that if he puts it on his whole body, he would have to call 911!
    What?? Why would he say he'd have to call 911 if he uses it on his body?

Shawty got di fire dancing on di dance floor? :D

No but seriously, whyyyy?? It burns? Or is dangerous if applied to large areas? Scary.
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 03:49 PM

I think its mono, it's the only thing that I know that burns so much, by the way golden your singing is cute, yeah he would be saying whoaaa whoaa lol if he applied it to the body

Nov 30, 2009, 03:52 PM

U think? Yeah, or mequinol?
    But he will rpobably plug for some crappy product, like Nur76.

Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 03:55 PM

I hope not, that WOULD BE A HUGH DISAPPOINTMENT OMG the thought alone makes me want to cry
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i think its mono, its the only thing that i know that burns so much, btw golden your singing is cute, yeah he would be saying whoaaa whoaa lol if he applied it to the body
    Whose singing is cute?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    True, mequinol is a strong possibility, because he still has some undertones and it also burns. Well, he just might come out with something after all if it's more than a joke. Or like GB said, he could become a bouncer.. lol. But that pic above looks like a holloween party pic. :( and that cartoon hat has to go!

Dec 8, 2009, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i hope not, that WOULD BE A HUGH DISAPPOINTMENT OMG the thought alone makes me wanna cry

Then prepared to be disappointed
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 10, 2009, 09:22 PM
    Has anyone seen Sosa lately?
    I want to know if his new complexion darkened any?
    ishq Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2009, 07:00 AM

Seen him on the spanish channels (telemundo, univision, canal azteca) but he's wearing progressively more and more airbrush makeup... weird!
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ishq View Post
    seen him on the spanish channels (telemundo, univision, canal azteca) but he's wearing progressively more and more airbrush makeup... weird!
    Is the airbrushed makeup lighter or darker than his current tone?
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2010, 07:19 AM

This is annoying really,
    Just come out and say what he used.

Anyone else notice it only took him
    Him from
    May 2009 to Nov. 2009

How fast is that.
    Im using mequinol, and I'm not half way even,
    In fact I don't feel like I'm seeing any difference
    And Mequinol alone does not burn at all.
    I don't even know if it has effect on me.
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Apr 6, 2010, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    U think? Yeah, or mequinol?
    But he will rpobably plug for some crappy product, like Nur76.

Just checking in. I almost forget about this topic. What is product is Sammy selling yet, it has been along time
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 6, 2010, 09:43 AM

No... if that is the way mono works... yell no! I am not going anywhere close to it.
    He looks like... a blank A4 paper! Too strange!
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 6, 2010, 03:25 PM

Firstly, why has someone PHOTOSHOPPED sammy sosas pic with that woman to make him look this way ?

Sammy Sosa like Lil greg says has used something dangerous and high end unavailable to the middle or lower class.

It's a STEROID based product. Look at his complexion. Its certainly not mono or mequinol . Mono will make him pale white. Mequinol does not give melasma.. his face looks lighter with grey mercury melasmic looking spots

its GREY and has a higher probability of MERCURY in it!

Mequinol would have made him darker for a year or two ( not the gold pharma crap but pure mequinol) and then possibily depigged him.

Sam I'm sure has used monobenzone in the past. His lightening is real. You can make it out.now he seems to have switched over to something else.

Because its not mono with the kind of complexion he is sporting lately. Its light but like he is maintaining on something else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sammy Sosa Admits to Skin Bleaching [ 53 Answers ]

For those of you who speculated that Sammy Sosa was bleaching his skin and that it was not a skin rejuvenation process, you were right. He will not release what he's using. But I guess Mono mixed with something else? Here's the article and I enclosed a link to the article underneath: Sammy...

What is liquid sosa? [ 3 Answers ]

What is liquid sosa? Can I use it to make a bath soap? Is it safe to use with soap making? How can I make my soap fragrant at the cheapest cost?

Sammy Sosa's dramatic skin whitenining! [ 46 Answers ]

How did he do this.. in 6 months. I wonder what he's using!! It must be some good stuff. From very dark to light!! Taken on May 13th 2009 http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9947/slide353950193large.jpg November 4th 2009.

Dj sammy song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there's this song by dj sammy that I like it goes something like this "take me to the ocean living with the breeze, take me to the heart summer dreams" Something like that so please tell me the name of that song

View more questions Search