Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotsparks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 01:37 PM
    Spot on tongue
    My son is 6 months old and has had a spot on the top part of his tongue for about a week now. It was pretty small but is now about half the size of a dime. He has new teeth coming in on the top but the spot seems too far back and too far to the right for him to have made it from him biting himself. The spot is redder than his tongue. He has been treated for thruch before but this doesn't look like what his thrush looked like. It does seem to cause him some discomfort when the spot isd touched. Any idea what it could be?
    ADD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 11:37 PM
    Hmm.. I have spots on my tongue too, although in the far back. They are sortof like little green domes.
    My doctor says they are cysts

Note that I'm only 16 so... take this how you want[=p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Tongue Twister [ 4 Answers ]

If a bra is an upper topper titty flopper stopper, And a jock strap is a lower decker pecker checker, And a roll of toilet tissue is a super duper doody pooper scooper, What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?

Black spots on tongue [ 6 Answers ]

I have black splotchy spots on my tongue. There is no swelling, pain or sensitivity. What causes this?

Black spot on tongue of 8 month old [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 month old daughter has a black spot on the end of her tongue.. does anyone know what this could be caused by? She is currently fighting a cold... could this be associated with the spot?

Black spots on tongue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've noticed that my cairn terrier has developed 2 black spots on the back of her tongue. She's 7 months old and in general good health with no signs of distress. Is this normal or should I take her to the vet? Many thanks

View more questions Search