Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 12, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Artist and title of Christian song!
    :p Okay. I have a song that I heard a long time ago. It's a Christian song. I don't know who sang it or what the title of the song was called, but I would appreciate anyone who can help me on this one. I think it goes like this: Bless the Lord my heart, Bless the Lord my soul, (something about) keep the words and make me whole. That's all I can remember about it right now. I think it was made in the early
    90's. Sorry I couldn't be more detailed, but I would really appreciate it if someone could possibly help me with this song.:D
    sugarlandguy Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2010, 10:19 AM

Could be "Oh Bless The Lord My Soul" from the soundtrack of Godspell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know the artist and song tile/christian song [ 2 Answers ]

I sing you a love song cause you came to my mind It's not a typical love song but it's one of mind When I say I love you, you know that it's true even thu you're number two It's not that I love you less and less for each day I love you more and more and more But there can only be one first...

Want Title and Artist of Christian song [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a song this morning on KLUV and it had lyrics such as this: "I need you need your help I can't do it myself only you can undo what I've become" Please help if you can?

Looking for a music artist for a Christian song I have. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a song but not sure of the artist. Does anyone know this song? I WANT TO KNOW YOU When I look upon the cross, and see Your sacrifice I see Your blood flow down When I look upon Your face, I look into Your eyes I see Your blood stained brow CHORUS:

Christian Song Title and Artist [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title and artist of a contemporary christian song that has partial lyrics of, only love can heal a broken heart?

View more questions Search