Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautifulangele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Why do I have continuous spasms and cramping after orgasm ?
    I experience continuous spasms and cramping after orgasm which continues until I'm stimulated again It goes on for some time and can be frightening Does this mean I'm having another orgasm ? Or haven't finished the first one ?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 08:49 PM

I've seen/caused them. Yes, I do think they are unusual. I could visibly see my partner involuntarily contract in spasms containing 10-15 oscillations. I was also able to say "come for me" without touching and it would keep happening.

In looking at the mail counter part, where ejaculation takes place in spasms, I might call the series one of "your orgasms".

I'll also conjecture that the "cramping" is really using muscles that haven't been used much before.

The "second stimulation" is really "breaking the cycle". Sort of like if your head hurts and you step on your toe, now you head doesn't hurt anymore.

"Kegel's" or "Kegel exercises" might help you in the long to to strengthen those muscles, so it doesn't hurt as much. We really don't want pleasureable things to hurt, do we?

Find the muscles that can stop and start the urine stream and try to do 10 repititions of 10. Squeeze and let go about 10 x. Rest. Try to repeat 10x.

Females orgasm in different ways. Most have trouble getting there.

Males can orgasm without ejaculation or even without getting hard.

Females can be trained to orgasm on command anywhere.
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Nov 17, 2009, 09:39 AM

Next time you are at your Gynocologist mention this. It may be nothing, but it's best to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Leg spasms [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 62 year old female and in very good health except for this one problem that no one understands. I have been having leg spasms for over 10 years now, not cramps, but leg spasms. When this happens, I cannot move at all and the pain just consumes me. I take Quinne Sulfate for the past 4...

Muscle Spasms in leg [ 8 Answers ]

I am 66yrs. Old and relatively healthy. I started having muscle spasms in my left leg for no apparent reason. My MD gave me a muscle relaxant which helped the problem but they made me very sleepy. They stopped but have come back. They are very painful and I can hardly walk. Any advice as to...

Colon spasms [ 1 Answers ]

I have had two episodes, a day apart of spasms in my left side. After the first one, I had a bowel movement. The second one made me very nauseous. Is this typical of colon spasms or something else?

View more questions Search