Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    story-love Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Woman have stronger feelings
    I've been seeing my personal trainer for a few months, but he doesn't want people to know, for eg: people in the gym in case he looses his job, and he lives on my aunts road and I'm 19 he's 25 anyway somedays he can be really nice to me, then ignore me in the gym and not texting me, then come over inn the gym and be flirty and sweet and all. He said he wasn intrested in a relationship but I didn't think id be to but I'm starting to have strong feelings for him, do you think he could ever change his mind about the relationship or is it just sex?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 06:57 PM

By his words and actions, he seems pretty clear that he doesn't want anything serious.

You can't go into a relationship expecting to guy the other person. That's called fantasy land.

You either accept his wishes or find someone else.
    Janmarie Posts: 167, Reputation: 46

Apr 20, 2009, 10:38 PM

When a man tells you he is not wanting a relationship, you can believe that is what he means and sex will not change that. You will have to make a decission for yourself on this one. If I were you I would be looking for another gym to workout at.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 10:42 PM

Its just sex, and I doubt you're the only one.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 11:15 PM

Its just sex probably or he's just playing the field.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 11:28 PM

Your falling for one of the oldest tricks in the book in my opinion.

You're his Booty call , or as Tal says one of them.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 01:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by story-love View Post
    he said he wasn intrested in a relationship but i didn think id be to but im startin to have strong feelings for him, do you think he could ever change his mind bout the relationship or is it just sex?

Most weak relationships started with sex than finding the connection, rapport and understanding first.

He's telling you now that he doesn't want a relationship so it's up to you to decide if you want the ride. If you will go on there will be an extremely high possibility of frustration and disappointment.

Apr 21, 2009, 10:42 AM

Very rarely and I stress "rarely" does a magical, committed long term relationship come out of a "casual sex" relationship. Im not saying that it doesn't happen, but it is rare if it does. This guy has his game on with you and knowing how you feel about him he has you right where he wants you. Take the advice given to you and learn from this experience. Opt for the man who will move heaven and earth to win you. Know that you deserve more. A satisfying, fulfilling life and relationship with a man who pursues and charishes YOU.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 12:26 PM

He told you he didn't want a relationship.

Women cannot change men. Period. And vice versa.

If someone is honest with you and tells you what they don't want, you can pretty much be sure that they don't want it.

I'm sorry for your growing feelings that are not returned, but you're going to have to respect his wishes and leave him alone.

You want more. Don't settle for less.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 12:41 PM

You are the flavor of the week, once he finds another piece, he backs away from you. When she leaves, he comes around again.

Apr 21, 2009, 01:13 PM

Thanks everyone but I'm the only girl he is seeing aswel, he also said if I ever got you pregnant id marry you... also said he really did like me... but I'm so confused. But I no he's not really seeing anyone else.
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by story-love View Post
    thanks everyone but im the only girl he is seeing aswel, he also said if i ever got u pregnant id marry you... also said he realy did like me... but im so confused. but i no hes not really seeing anyone else.
    They say a lot of things... don't believe them, you want to have a child with someone who is committed to you right now so you know he ll be there for them for sure

Apr 21, 2009, 01:24 PM
    Yeah but he's saying if he ever got me pregnant acidently he would. But no he's very open he tels me who he sleeps with and the last 2 months its just been me. Its been nearly 5 months that we've been sleeping together.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 11:25 PM

I am afraid you won't find out the truth until it happens, no matter what he tells you.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I am afraid you won't find out the truth until it happens, no matter what he tells you.
    Or what we tell her , she's hearing us but not listening :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 11:35 PM
    I don't really know how to explain it more clearer than I already have but you seem to believe differently and that is OK. Tal is right, you won't know what will happen till it happens.

Apr 22, 2009, 02:25 PM

And don't accidently get pregnant just so he "may" marry you. I know a few girls who thought they could trap the guy into being with them forever. "it didn't work and they are all miserable for doing it that way. That was something that worked in the "Old" days. Today it is not the same. Like is not love and getting pregnant will not make him love you.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 02:46 PM

How do you fall in love with someone who is treating you like his own personal whore?

You aren't more then that to him. He told you he didn't want anything serious, he isn't going to change his mind.

Nov 9, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Can you change casual sex into a rel
    I've been seeing this guy ages, and my feelings have gotten really strong for him, he just texts me when he wants to hook up, but I'm not sure how he feels. If I say to him how I feel he might get awkward and just call everything off, but if I don't I might get hurt.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 04:48 PM

You have started having feelings, he may or may not of course. But it can never be the same for you, so you have to move on your feelings or it will end anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I not feel any pleasure when I have sex? [ 6 Answers ]

I am really upset and embarrassed because my boyfriend and I just had sex for the first time and I think something is wrong with me because it doesn't feel good to me at all. For me sex doesn't hurt... but I don't get pleasure at all. I just turned 18, and I lost my virginity at 16. Me and my...

Sorry, another 'boyfriend never wants any sex' thread ~` [ 9 Answers ]

All right so... this is rather embarrassing and humiliating to me but anyway... My boyfriend and I are both 34, have been living together now for a few months and between the 2 of us have 6 kids, however - only 4 live with us full-time. (My 3 boys and his son - ages 11, 12, 13 and 17) I work...

FiancŽ doesn't have sex with me. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I guess this is kind of my last resort, I've read loads of things, tried talking about it and now I didn't know what else to do. Im 23 & my fiancé is 30. We've been together nearly 4yrs and have two children. A 2yr old & a 10 month old. When we first met we had sex quite a lot, you know...

I had sex could I be pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

OK I want to know if I could be pregnant because my boyfriend cummed in me oct 24 and 26 and the 31 also November 7 well all together about 6 times but my period doesn't start until two more weeks so its just been 2 weeks since the firsst time he came in me and my breasts are already tender and I'm...

My boyfriend avoids having sex with me! [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about 9 months now. We had sex all the time at the beginning of our relationship (the first 5 or 6 months) but a couple of months ago he stopped taking the iniciative in bed so after a couple of weeks I decided to take the first step but he just kept avoiding me......

View more questions Search