Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LDN99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Sammy Sosa's dramatic skin whitenining!
    How did he do this.. in 6 months. I wonder what he's using!!

It must be some good stuff. From very dark to light!!

Taken on May 13th 2009

November 4th 2009.

fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Nov 7, 2009, 07:58 PM

Omdddddd guys we need to find out what he's using!!
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Nov 7, 2009, 07:58 PM

A lighter skin tone doesn't suit everyone I think he looked better dark
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Nov 7, 2009, 08:07 PM

OH-MY-GOD. WHAT THE HELL? Did he think NO ONE WOULD NOTICE? THIS IS SOOOO DRAMATIC. He's so famous too! If he knew he wanted to do this, he should have done it before he was famous. I saw this picture earlier on another site, and I didn't know what was wrong with it. I didn't realize it was HIM. But damn. That must be some GOOD STUFF! Lol.
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Nov 7, 2009, 08:16 PM

I'm at a loss of words... All I keep asking myself is "Why?" This makes me sad to look at this photo.
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2009, 08:52 PM

Holy s***! I think he used mono & is probably wearing makeup notice by his hair line and scalp looks white too, or a high percentage of Ammoniated Mercury yeah I think he looked WAY better darker his skin tone doesn't seem natural in a way also how the hell are his fans supposed to recognize him?
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Nov 7, 2009, 08:57 PM

Crema "recetas de la farmacia"

It is the most popular pharmacy strength OTC bleaching cream in Santo Domingo. Unfortunately it is like 15% calomel (mercury), akin to using LEAD like Queen Elizabeth I did centuries ago and died of it. Toxic!

http://www.life.com/image/92778412

Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 09:49 PM
    I guess he is trying to look like his wife. He used to be so handsome and now what he did looks abnormal on him, it does not fit him at all.

Sammy states that he had laser skin rejuvenation. But I didn't know that could make people's skin several shades lighter?
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2009, 09:58 PM

I think,he used monobenzone mix with almond oil,you get a very even lightening/whitening.when you mix monobenzone with skin oil,when you dilute it with the skin oil,and whiten without the spot's.people make mistakes,when use it out of the tube,that when you get spotty,you have to mix with almond oil... sammy like your new color... and tretinoin can lighten the skin also,with long term use...

Nov 7, 2009, 10:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    I guess he is trying to look like his wife. He used to be so handsome and now what he did looks abnormal on him, it does not fit him at all.Sammy states that he had laser skin rejuvenation. But I didn't know that could make people's skin several shades lighter?

Yeah what did they get, his and hers contacts? They still don't look right on him even though he's lighter.

I didn't know laser lightens several shades either, plus wouldn't it making fine lines look better - not worse under the eyes?
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 10:07 PM
    But his skin does not look even, it looks blotchy. Well, if its mono that he used.. time will tell on how he redarkens. But his skin still seem to have a touch of color, all does not look completely erased.
    EggoMini Posts: 161, Reputation: 5

Nov 7, 2009, 10:10 PM

Eek, it would have been nice if he'd stopped in the caramel zone.

This is so hard to understand for me.

<looks again>

Hammercy, I don't want to know what he used. Let me shut up.

<tiptoes out of thread>
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Lol... I hope his wife did not encourage or support his choice. It just looks strange on him and unnatural and he made hisself unattractive and sickly looking

Nov 7, 2009, 10:19 PM

Yeahm lol, sad; she probably has no say in the matter, all BLING, BLING.

What a shame, the money spent on whatever procedure he supposedly did could have been used to help a starving Haitiano child! :(
    EggoMini Posts: 161, Reputation: 5

Nov 7, 2009, 10:29 PM

Edited

Nov 7, 2009, 10:51 PM

Eggo. Stop it. You're going to give me bad karma if I laugh. :/ And my goodness. Who was it that said he should have stopped in the caramel zone? Well. You're right! That's why I'm not trying ot drastically lighten. Well I guess I have. Kelly Rowland to what I am now, but I'm still a golden bronze... He is just. PALE. :/ Why do I feel like his wife encouraged him?

Nov 7, 2009, 10:54 PM

Eggo you are too funny, but I see the comparison you are making, but I wish I could "lol" but I can't because this image is too sad for me to even laugh. Someone please let me know when they find out the real "Why."

Nov 7, 2009, 10:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    Eggo. Stop it. You're going to give me bad karma if I laugh. :/ And my goodness. Who was it that said he should have stopped in the caramel zone? Well. You're right! That's why I'm not trying ot drastically lighten. Well I guess I have. Kelly Rowland to what I am now, but I'm still a golden bronze....He is just. PALE. :/ Why do I feel like his wife encouraged him?
    I concur. I fee like his wife encouraged him too.

Nov 7, 2009, 10:57 PM

The dominican community is very racist. Or so I've read. I'm not dominican myself, so I can't speak for them per say. But I've read. This is sad. He's so famous. SO FAMOUS. And this is SO DRASTIC. SO DRASTIC. Not to mention. He's a MAN. This is already getting so much press. Ugh. This is really sad.

Nov 7, 2009, 10:57 PM
    ^ Yes very colonial. The "white" hispanics of Santo Domingo and Santiago (the two main cities in DR) rule pretty much everything. Similar here in USA but not as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Itss A New Day View Post
    I concur. I fee like his wife encouraged him too.
    All his parts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Benzylarbutin the only thing that gives dramatic skin lightening? (PICS) [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this guy's results on the Depig.forumup.com forum, and am quite jealous. I have only been using herbalinn fairness cream, and have only got half as much lightening as he has. Well I have been using it for a month, and this guy has been using it for he says 9 weeks. It's supposed to give...

Dramatic Skin Whitening [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in dramatically changing my skin tone. I have live in a very sun-drenched region for several years and my once light complexion is now a deep tan. I have tried several lightening products and use sunblock every day, but I still see no results. I have a very uneven complexion as my...

Dj sammy song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there's this song by dj sammy that I like it goes something like this "take me to the ocean living with the breeze, take me to the heart summer dreams" Something like that so please tell me the name of that song

Dramatic weight loss produces saggy skin: any tips? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was overweight ever since I was a young girl, and eventually went up to 200 pounds by the time I was 18. Before I turned 19 though I joined a gym and changed my eating habits and was able to lose 70 pounds, but I'm still left with seriously unsightly and cumbersome saggy skin on my belly and...

View more questions Search