Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GtsexXxigrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 11:02 PM
    Help me and my boyfriend 18+
    :confused: Me and my boyfriend need help. We have been together for 12 years now our relationship has always been good besides some occasional arguments. On October 23rd his dad died and that when the abuse started. Now he is very sexual aggressive we occasional play oral game (please forgive if I'm way to graphic but I need help) but now he'll hold my head down until I'm chocking, puking, and gasping for air. He doesn't seem to even notice me pleading him to stop and doesn't acknowledge what I'm talking about afterwards. I love him with all my heart and don't want to get him in troublr please someone help me.
    BabiMilokid Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 11:11 PM
    Im sorry you should probably try to shoe him some evidence off what he;s doing it sounds like he's not doing it on purpose but somewhat unconsciously. Maybe tape him one night and show him what he's doing and try to get him to go to get help.
    Vicky_27 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Nov 11, 2006, 09:20 AM
    I really think you need to get this sorted - it doesn't matter how long you've been together - if you feel strong enough about it to call it 'abuse' you yourself know the way he is treating you is clearly not right. And not acknowledging when you try to talk to him about it? This sounds very strange to me, he really needs to seek some kind of counselling. And he should agree with this if he cannot remember doing anything. You need to get help for you -at least- before this escalates. You need to talk to a professional about this. Take care. Keep us posted.
    Xaniz Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 09:45 AM
    You he's a bastard that, seems like he's taking out his aggression on you
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 13, 2007, 01:32 PM
    I know you love him, but in this case you and your safety are first priority. Don't keep yourself in an abusive situation. I agree with the other posts that he needs to seek counseling. This can be suggested to him, but if he refuses to get help you need to get out of this relationship. You might think this is just because of the death of his father and it will go away, but what happens when something else bad happens... will it come back only worse than before? Don't keep yourself in a situation where you must walk on glass? What is the fun in that? Talk to him and others that love him. Try to get him help. But like I said if he refuses or help doesn't work then you need to protect yourself and leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My new boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

He can't decide if he wants to give me his heart because of one bad relationship :-/

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

My boyfriend [ 35 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years now. We are great together. To give you a brief summary :- he was my first boyfriend, first guy I slept with. He had more experience is the bedroom when we initially started sleeping together. You can say he trained me and I'm...

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

Not getting along with boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having doubts about going back to live with my boyfriend. We've been together for 6 yrs and have a 12 month baby together. Lately we've been arguing over stupid things. If things don't go his way he thinks I'm selfish. He also curses at me and yells at me in front of our baby. I left him to...

View more questions Search