Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Nov 3, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Friend Request Freak out!
    Hey, so I recently got to interview this guy for the paper. We had a nice interview and it went smoothly. He was funny I laughed yata yata. But my question is, I went to add him on Facebook after being encouraged to do so by a mutual friend, and it didn't say friend request sent but it appeared I clicked the button. So now I'm stuck not knowing if he ignored it, or never got it. What do I do?
    samba101 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 01:37 AM

Send it again and this time leave a message to go with it, something like "Hi this is ............... and we met .................. and I'd like to be friends".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Control Freak [ 6 Answers ]

Hey. I've been to vacation just now and I bought the whole set of TiGi's Bad Hair - Control Freak hair care stuff ( from #1 to #4 ). It says, that it straightens your hair without using flat irons. So I followed the instructions on the back of each bottle and I only found my hair really volumized...

This is starting to freak me out [ 6 Answers ]

There's this game I found on the web that is supposed to read your mind, at first I was skeptical but now I'm starting to get freaked out. It asks you to pick a number, add the digits together, and then subract that number from the original number. Then your supposed to find the number you got on a...

Am I a control freak - or just sensible? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello All, I was browsing through Google and I found this forum, and actually found a topic that was similar (yet not so similar to the question I had) but here is my question: I have been with my girlfriend since technically July but she went to college in Semptember in Kansas. She didn't...

View more questions Search