Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 02:49 AM
    what's this song called, i need you?
    there's this song I have heard before playing and I don't know what the name of it is
    but I do know that some of the lyrics go like this
    it's not supposed to hurt this way, I need you, I need you more and more each day

and another part goes
    tell me, are we still together...

and that's all I know of it
    a girl sings it and its slow and yeah a good song
    so if you know the song. Can you tell me please and the artist that would be great =)
    catch you
    xo
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Nov 3, 2009, 03:02 AM

It's "Why" By Avril Lavigne... wow haven't heard that in forever! =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this song called [ 4 Answers ]

"kick back and let yourself lose control sit back baby who cares about tomorrow":)

Epic (violin?) Song. Famous I think, what is this song called! [ 3 Answers ]

Grah! I KNOW this song from SOMEWHER! I think it might have been used in movie commercials or something? YouTube - Ah ! My Goddess ! - Absolution If anyone knows what this is called, please tell me? And I checked, it's not called Absolution

What is this song called? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what this song is called... I only know a line from it, and this is it... "you can see the wind underneath my skirt, you can see my bra under my shirt" I haven't heard this song in years but I can't seem to get it out of my head, I have asked everyone what it is called and...

I need to know what this song is called [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know what the song is called, but I have some of the lyrics in my head It goes "na nananana nanananana" And also "again and again and again and again and again"

What is this song called [ 1 Answers ]

Part of the song goes something about praying and whiping away fear or something and it is a dramatic song made for lyrical dancing

View more questions Search