Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loanyB Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2009, 12:13 AM
    Best beauty supply store skin lightener you've used!
    I am looking for a good skin lightener I can purchase at my local beauty supply store.I have used Bio claire and its not working anymore.I want to try something else. (would you suggest always mixing a lightening lotion with a serum,I really need to get my face to lighten as much as my body)
    P.S. I once bought dermo white from my local bss,but when I open it the lotion had turned brown,was is it a sign that it had expired?
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Nov 1, 2009, 12:23 AM

I don't know. But I wouldn't use it if it was brown... I hope you threw it out. And a lot of creams containting hydroquinone turn brown. I think. I don't know if that's a bad sign or normal though? I would assume it's a bad sign. I wouldn't use it!

Nov 1, 2009, 12:29 AM

Thank you so much,I used it for a week,and threw it out.
    Sad thing is when I buy it I am not allowed to peek in it,as to see if its brown,so I won't waste my money... lol
    But next time I purchase a lightening lotion,I
    Ill try and peek.. lol.

Nov 1, 2009, 12:32 AM

If I was you I would steer away from beauty supply store creams, lotions and things of the sort. Unless they're like in a glass case. In my Beauty Supply Stores, the more effective things like fair and white, fair and flawless, and 55H+ and things of that nature are in a glass case. Usually those products are more reliable... BUT not always. So don't be fooled. And what works for one may not work for you.

Nov 1, 2009, 12:42 AM

Yeh I noticed that... hmmm.I'm confused now.. I once used that fair and white in the blue bottle,didn't do a thing for me!

Would you please hare with me what your are using? And habe you used any lotion from a bss that worked?

Thanks
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Nov 1, 2009, 01:15 AM

The change.

Nov 1, 2009, 01:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    The change.
    What?
    EggoMini Posts: 161, Reputation: 5

Nov 1, 2009, 06:32 PM

Menopause? Lol

Nov 1, 2009, 06:36 PM

I use 55H+ I think only 2 or 3 other people have gotten the great results I'm getting, for a lot of people it doesn't seem to work? Or it breaks them out? So you could try that if you wanted.

Nov 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    I use 55H+ I think only 2 or 3 other people have gotten the great results I'm getting, for a lot of people it doesn't seem to work? Or it breaks them out? So you could try that if you wanted.
    OK.. im thinking of getting the makari night cream...
    Thanks
    hsm01 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:03 PM
    Heyy! I need your help! I've been trying to contact your from a previous post you put up on the best skin lighteners you've used and I bought the Neoprosone soap today at your suggestion.. But I looked again and you said gel not soap, and I bought the soap. Have you used Neoprosone Soap? And which cream did you see the best results in the shortest time? I want to lighten up about four shades. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Skin Lightener [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I have just bought a skin lightener named Porcelana, it fades discolorations. I heard it works real well, it had 2% hydroquinone in it. Has anyone tried it before?

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

What is the best skin lightener you have ever used [ 24 Answers ]

What is the best skin lightener you have ever used:D Me, can't say. Wish I could... but you can, what's your experience

Would like to know about skin lightener or skin whitener [ 2 Answers ]

I am an african female with very dark skin, that I would like to lighten. First, I have read about L-Glutathione vitamins used with Vitamin C, then I read about monobenzone, but I don't know where to purchase this. Please give me opinion on both of these options.:) :)

View more questions Search