Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mojo1422 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Hair color oops
    My hair is naturally a mousy blonde/brown, but I previously had it colored a brassy blonde color which was growing out at the roots. I decided to do a home kit (loreal feria) to make it closer to my natural color. I chose dark golden blonde(permanent)... which turned out strawberry blonde at the roots. The rest of the hair turned out a very pretty dark blonde color. So to fix this I bought brass free blondes natural instincts by clairol (semi-permanent). I chose dark blonde. This turned the length of my hair the correct dark blonde/brown color. However, my roots are now auburn/brown. It's not too horrible. I'm hoping this is something that might wash out a little? I do not want to visit a salon, so can anyone please offer a way to maybe get some of this red tint out?:rolleyes:
    littlemoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 11:37 AM

I need to remove Clairol Second Nature No Life Corrective Color because overall color is too dark (app. A level 4-5). Want a level 6-7 auburn shade. Started using initially to darken unpigmented roots which were coming out lighter when using regular Clairol tint. Roots are now fine, but overall color is much too dark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Color Oops [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter colored her hair Black more then 6 months ago. On Wed her and a friend tried to die it blond, which the roots only changed. Last night I out 2 boxes of Color Oops which is a color remover (she has very long and very thick hair) It brought out some color, then we used an Ultra Blond...

After I use color oops [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I made the mistake of dying my hair auburn brown now I want to go to light brown. I know before it will take I have to remove the red. So I bought color oops but how long do I have to wait to redye. I don't want the color to go dark. I bought a light brown maybe dark blonde...

Will color oops/loreal color zap work for me? [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed 2 streaks of my hair blond. I'm sick of it now, so I want to remove it with a hair dye color remover instead of dying my hair black (my natural hair color) again. Will it wok for me? :confused:

Color oops,is it for me? [ 2 Answers ]

hello everyone! my hair is dyed a dark shade of blonde with now black/reddish/blue tint underneath it because my hair lady couldn't take the original blue out of it even after bleaching it! i'm not happy with this shade of blonde or the black underneath my blonde. So i've searched online and found...

I used Color Oops and the next morning it my hair was black AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I accidentally dyed my hair "dark brown" and it turned black. I tried Color Oops and it seemed to work but the next morning it turned black again. What did I do wrong? Why did it happen and do you think ColorFix or ColorZap would work if Color Oops didn't??

View more questions Search