Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nshubash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 04:35 PM
    What should I do with my best friend
    We been close friends fro last 5 years 2 months ago for what reason things changed she start try to keep away from her , and for this I started push back , she told me I am too pushy and I came to close to her and invade her space , the problem she opened the doors wide to me and when I won't to go , she started tp complaine and changed with , I think I did wrong by been pushy , but , I do not think this is a reason for her to chenged and ignore and treat me in proficianal way after 5 years too close freinfs , please help
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Oct 28, 2009, 06:44 PM

How old are you? I didn't understand anything at all and nobody can help you if you are this unclear.
    jordyadele Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Oct 28, 2009, 10:10 PM

here's what I got from the story:
    you've been friends with this gal for 5 years. In the past 2 months she has started pushing you away. She says the reason for this is because you invaded her space. You agree that you have invaded her space but you don't think that's the only reason that she's been acting this way.
    if you are truly sorry that you have invaded her space then apologize to her. And remember: and "im sorry" is not just to make someone feel better. And "im sorry"= "i will try my best to make sure that it never happens again." unless you mean it, then don't say it.
    if you think there could be another reason besides invading her space, then ask her. The only way you can get the real answer is to just flat out ask her.
    so apologize, ask her if there's another reason why she is acting this way, and suggest that you two be friends again. That's the best I got from what I could understand.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 08:20 PM

Back up, and stop invading her space.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend asked me out [ 13 Answers ]

I've had this best friend for 4 years, I can talk to him about everything. He's the person that i go 2 when im hurt and just knows what to say when im hurt. He's been with me through everything but i just never saw him as a boyfriend. know i dont know what to do?

A friend in need of an answer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question. I know someone who has been convicted of embezzlement, and now she has to go to court for other charges that she did. She was working at a credit union and she took money out of accounts and transferred it into one of her friends account and took the money out. They are charging...

My friend needs God and I can't give that to her. [ 8 Answers ]

One of my best friends parents just got a divorce when her mother left her dad for some guy that she met.Whenever she claimed that she was going to see family she was seeeing this guy and her family founder her out. Now:confused::confused::confused::confused: she guilts my friend into feeling like...

I am in love with my friend. [ 4 Answers ]

I Don't know WHAT TO DO! I AM IN LOVE WITH MY GOOD Friend.I Don't know HOW TO REACT!:confused: We used to play around and flirt. Then one day we both just sort of stopped a bit and toned it down to a casual "hello" etc... not what we used to be like. I miss him a lot. Now my best mate likes...

View more questions Search