Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr charly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 07:00 PM
    GE stove top igniter won't stop clicking.
    GE stove top igniter won't stop clicking. All knobs are turned to off. Can I fixx it?
    juanabove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr charly
    GE stove top igniter won't stop clicking. All knobs are turned to off. Can I fixx it??

Hello... has anybody found an answer to this post?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jenn-air Gas Cooktop, Igniter Malfunction [ 4 Answers ]

I need help with a Jenn-Air Gas Cooktop, with all knobs in the off position, one of the igniters, sparks once, every 45 seconds on it's own. I have tried re-adjusting the knob to the off position but, this has no effect. Any ideas, to this mysterious spark? Thanks in advance, for any suggestions....

Computer clicking [ 4 Answers ]

How come my computer click when I click my mouse:

ECU input to Igniter (ICM) on 1993 Honda Civic DPFI [ 0 Answers ]

How do you measure the input from the ECU to the ignitor (ICM) (YEL/GRN wire)?? This input tells the ignitor when to ground the -ve side of the primary coil. My multimeter registers a non zero small voltage when cranking, but since the response is very low on my meter, I don't think I'm...

Carrier hsp gas valve/igniter control [ 2 Answers ]

Please help!! I have a carrier gas pack with a hsp valve/ignitor and after going through the ignition procedure I get nothing. I have replaced the inducer board and the inducer fan does work, however that is the only thing that appears to work. BEFORE spending another 150 bucks on the hsp...

View more questions Search