Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curliejones Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2009, 08:00 AM
    Frig water puddles and no drip pan?
    I have a Kenmore frig that is 13 yrs old model 363.9752711 and it has recently started leaving water puddles on the kitchen floor. There does not appear to be a drip pan beneath the unit, but the defrost water has surely benn goind somewhere all these years. Any guidance is appreciated, since the owner's manual does not address a drip pan at all!:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Solder when you have a water drip [ 9 Answers ]

I need to solder a valve in a copper water line but keep getting a drip of water which keeps me from being able to solder the joint. Any tips on how to solder when you are dealing with a slow drip that can't be stopped?

Whirlpool frig drip pan over flowing [ 2 Answers ]

Drip pan on frig over flowing and coil on back of frig is freezing up this is an old whirlpool model can any one give idea of what the problem can be.

Kenmore Elite Frig Water Dispenser Beeps [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Side by Side Frig, Model #106.44439602 emits a constant beeping sound after a few seconds while dispensing water from the water dispenser in the door. It does not do this every time it is used but, at least half the time used. The Frig is only about 4 months old. I've...

GE frig HSS25GFPJWW water disp [ 3 Answers ]

I have a GE Hotpoint Side by Side with Ice and Water in the door. Last night my water stopped working. I have since changed the filter to see if that was the problem, no luck, still no water. Anyone know of anything else I can check?!

Whirlpool frig draining water from top inside of frig [ 1 Answers ]

Have a (freezer top) whirlpool frig.. draining water on the inside of the frig from the top of the "bottom" part of the frig. Drainpan is bone dry, so I suspect drain line is frozen. Also... frig makes a lot of noise, and vibrates every couple of hours or so... related problem? How do I thaw...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.