Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Dec 2, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Thats my point. You have tried everything and it hasn't worked. Take a few suggestions,

#Stop all contact
    #Start doing your own thing with out her
    #Make new friends and renew old friendships
    #Be busy enjoying yourself
    Then tell me how you feel in a month.

Are you man enough? Or do you have life and BS all screwed up!
    Well said, Tal.
    lonelyman123 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2009, 06:32 PM
    And after a month if I still want her back? Then what?
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 08:11 PM

Go back & follow Tals list of rules.

Your worrying about her & what's going to happen a month down the road?

Just have zero contact from now on, save yourself the misery.

Stop being lonelyman & be happyman.

Dec 2, 2009, 08:25 PM
    I want her back and that's all that matters to me right now I'll continue this misery until that happens or I am told she has moved on... I believe in my heart of hearts that true love never gives up and I truly love her... I already know that your going to say she's given up but I haven't so Im not giving up until she tells me to give up and that's that... thanks for listening to me guys but right now I'm not able to comprehend any advice.. maybe in a year from now ill look back and wish id listen to you guys or maybe in a year ill be back with her only time can tell but as of right now I'm not giving up!
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Dec 2, 2009, 08:36 PM

DO NOT let her string you on any longer! I know you love her- I'm sure she's very beautiful and is perfect in your eyes. BUT her feelings have changed and she's just trying to put you down gently because she doesn't want to crush you! We all know you want her back so start no contact immediately and see how she reacts- not to be harsh but she may not even care anymore. Believe me most guys have all been through this (cuz 90% of the time girls are the dumpers) but don't let her string you along any longer. Tomorrow send her this text... " Hey We've been on break for a while now and I need to know are we getting back together or are we done for good?" If she gives you the run around then you know its over for good. Good luck and tell us what happens.

Dec 2, 2009, 08:44 PM
    Bj I don't think you can do that over a text I'm going to meet her and tell her that
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 08:50 PM

Me, I would just go NC & screw it. But if you need it from the horse's mouth, then go for it.

If she wanted to be with you, then you would be together & never have posted here.

Sounds like she wants you in the friend zone. A pal.

Stringing along? Yes. And you are letting her.
    jimseekinadvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 42

Dec 3, 2009, 01:34 AM
    You leave her alone and if she comes asking to try again that's when you should consider may be getting back after thinking it over very thoroughly if its in your best interest. Why do you have to keep asking for another chance? She knows how you feel, its her turn to show that she is willing to fight for the relationship. Last time I checked, it took two to make it work. Constantly trying to make her change her mind is not going to work. She has to decide she wants a relationship with you herself without you convincing her. My guess is she will continue to be confused and not give you a straight answer because she herself does not know what she really wants. So until she figures it out you should live as if she's NOT coming back, that way if you don't get the answer your looking for u'll be well on your way to recovery.
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Dec 3, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyman123 View Post
    bj i dont think you can do that over a text im going to meet her and tell her that
    OK meet her if that's what you want to do. Just be warned that you may be in for some serious pain. I was stupid and went to get my ring back and talked to my ex for an hour. She was cold as ice and distant beyond belief. Your ex may give you the same treatment.

Don't be nice- just be direct. Remember she's the one that dumped you. If she starts giving you the run around and asks for more time then get up and walk out. Do not say another word to her. Be man enough to do this.

I wasn't man enough when I picked up my ring and I ended up looking like a wuss. I'm sure my ex and her friends got a good laugh... dont make the same mistake as me.:rolleyes:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 09:35 AM

Plain to see your locked into your course, and won't be swayed. So the only advice I can give you is wear a helmet when your determined to run head first into a brick wall.

Good Luck, and I mean that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search