Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexbeltre Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Is my girlfriend pregnant after having sex with her two times and coming in her
    I would like to know if she is pregnant after having sex with me. In the shower
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Do you mean this girlfriend?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...do-407479.html

There are too many factors to be able to give you accurate advice on the probability of pregnancy occurring, Birth Control, where in her cycle she is, etc. Only a pregnancy test might be able to tell. It may be days or weeks after the fact for a final negative or positive result. Just read the Pregnancy board and you will understand.

Does she think she is pregnant or are you hoping she is so that maybe you have a hold on her?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 09:56 PM

If you don't understand the dynamics of conception you have no place putting your penis in a vagina!
    Get educated and get real!
    After reading the other post that Cat supplied (thanks cat) I can see you are obsessed with this girl,if in fact it is the same one!
    Stop playing Russian roulette when it comes to sex.
    There may be a baby And Then What?
    People who are not ready or able to be parents make horrible parents and the cycle continues.
    Wrap it up!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2009, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    If you don't understand the dynamics of conception you have no place putting your penis in a vagina!
    Get educated and get real!
    After reading the other post that Cat supplied (thanks cat) I can see you are obsessed with this girl,if in fact it is the same one!
    Stop playing Russian roulette when it comes to sex.
    There may be a baby And Then What?
    People who are not ready or able to be parents make horrible parents and the cycle continues.
    Wrap it up!
    Couldn't have said it better.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 26, 2009, 05:59 AM

Remember that if she DOES get pregnant, she can STILL leave you---and then stick you with child support.

You're not ready to be a parent. Either quit having sex, or start protecting yourself and her. If you really DO love her, you will do this because it's best for HER.
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 05:13 AM
    I realized a point that I forgot to mention and haven't seen others mention yet.

You DO realize you can get her pregnant if you only have sex once and DON'T ejaculate inside her?

It only takes ONE of the little devils to find its way and a lot are getting a jump start long before the last minute rush for the door.
    alexbeltre Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 12:29 PM

I'm didn't mean to get her pregnant because I want her... it just happen... but I'm scared I have... cause she was in her period... sooso I'm really scared I have gotten her pregnant...
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 12:46 PM
    You are obviously very young... you lust for her, you don't love her yet.

In time the difference will become clear to you. Maybe you got lucky... but you will find out soon enough either way.

Consider this an important lesson in life IF you get lucky and she isn't. And get ready to raise a kid and pay for it if she is, Married or not, You bought the package... you WILL have to pay for it. Usually until they complete college or 18 if they choose not to go.

That will wake you up, won't it.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbeltre View Post
    im didnt mean to get her pregnant becasue i want her ... it just happen ..... but im scared i have ..... casue she was in her period ... sooso im really scared i have gotten her pregnant ........
    If she was having her period when you had sex,it is unlikely that she was ovulating at the time.
    Do you know anything about conception and contraception?
    Being old enough to have sex means knowing more than just what goes where.
    Please educate yourself.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Oct 30, 2009, 07:25 PM

All you can do is wait and see now. If she is pregnant, man up. If she is not DO NOT have sex anymore without protection. If you do, she WILL get pregnant, and you will be sorry.
    Please, get into a sex ed class somewhere.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 07:31 PM

OP, you need more help then anyone on this site can give you.

You are obsessed with a woman that has told you she wants space. You won't give it to her, you send flowers, buy gifts, text her over and over again and when she (she also needs help) calls you because she wants a bit of slap and tickle, you rush on over without giving it one thought.

You're 20, please tell me you know how babies are made!

Sex = babies. Is that simple enough? If you have sex, especially unprotected sex, it can and will cause pregnancy. You're playing with fire, with a girl that's stringing you along.

Seriously, keep it in your pants, hope for the best this time, learn and move on, get psychiatric help and live your life.

Really!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deny girlfriend to pleasure himself. Talked about this MANY times. [ 16 Answers ]

Im having some serious issues with my boyfriend of 9 months. Its to the point where I even have bad dreams, prob from feeling so rejected and I'm on the verge of dumping his . I know this question has kind of been brought up but this is a little different.:( My boyfriend masturbates god only...

Two times abortion can be pregnant again? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 years old and I'm planning to have a baby but before that I have an abortion when I was in College and it was 2 times. I just want to ask if I can be pregnant again? Thank you

Girlfriend coming back after 7months? Yeah. Good. Or bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello guys! its me! =D hehe.. lets see if can practice what I preach! ha! Well my girlfriend is coming back after 7 months of being away working.. now she has given me the keys to her house. And basically told me to move in.. Which I have.. now I have not made her! The most important...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Period 3 times in 1 month---am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I had sex w/o a condom and he ejaculated inside of me, that was on my peak of being fertile, I took 2 at home tests because I was feeling nauseated and had the signs of being pregnant but when I took them they both came up negative. I started my period late but it was very light,...

View more questions Search