Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2009, 02:36 PM
    I was anorexic and I don't want to go back.
    If I eat too much I consider making myself sick. I nearly did once to but I stopped myself, I stopped because I knew it was stupid. But I can feel myself slipping into old habits. I know I'm not happy after eating too much, or eating ful stop. I feel fat.But I've mean told I'm underwieght for my height and age. Anyhelp?
    2labsmom Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Oct 24, 2009, 04:52 PM

Just looking back you've been dealing with this for almost a year. It might be good to talk to a support group. Sometimes local rec centers, churches or schools will have group sessions where you can talk to others who have dealt with and gotten past their sickness. Hearing from someone who has been there and got better helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't want to mess up [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have a really good relationship and he wants me to meet his older sister which he really looks up to. I'm really not that good at meeting new people at all so I don't know how to act or what to talk about with her. Any solutions?

I'm 15 and I'm really skinny but I'm not anorexic and I don't know what's worng with me. [ 17 Answers ]

Over the last 2 years or so Everyone's been saying that I'm too skinny or I'm anorexic... and they keep making fun of me:@... my dad says I just have a fast matabalizem... everyone says I don't eat but I do... I eat a lot and I gain the weight but it doesn't look like it and I'm sick and tired of...

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

I don't want to be depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really depressed and I don't think any of my friends like me and I have no motivation to do anything how can I be happier?

Don't want to feel like this [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just not even sure what to do anymore Right now I pretty much hate life I'm beginning to think that I'm not even supposed to be happy I just keep getting hurt I feel like I'm just not worth anymore And I feel so alone I just don't know what to do anymore Please help me what can I do...

View more questions Search