Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mapawong Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Better and cheaper air condition units
    American Standard and Trane, which one are the better and cheaper systems?

Thanks
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 05:05 AM
    Thet are both made by the same company. One is not better than the other as far as quality is concerned. There will be difference in models across the entire price line. Visit the Trane/American Standard web sites to see the different levels/price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would this be cheaper? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask for advise from people who have doen it before before I try it and then find out it IS too expensive. My mom used to buy stuff from the schwans man all the time. Back in the day it was mostly ice cream and treats and freezer stuff. But now they sell EVERYTHING. Would it be...

What's cheaper, on always or off and on? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, question me and my wife are currently arguing about. Lets say the average temperature outside will be 80 degrees in the day and 65 in the evenings/nights, for the next 7 days. Is it cheaper to leave the central air ON all the time, set at say 75 degrees... or is it cheaper to turn it off...

Need a cheaper doc [ 2 Answers ]

I have some serious issued but I can afford to keep seeing a doc... I feel like I need my medicine because I can't function without it... anyone know where I can find inexpensive therapy? Do I really need 2 pay $40-$200 for someone to sign a prescription? I may have Bi-polar II and ADHD I have a...

Would you buy cheaper [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me an opinion? 1 What determines whether you would buy cheapest or buy what you want the most? Give reasons with examples for your viewpoint. 2 If the tax on milk were increased, would it result in your buying fewer cookies? Why do you think so? Explain by giving reasons.

View more questions Search