Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purpendicular Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 03:13 AM
    I have a sea painting and I think the artists name is dinin but not sure
    I have this lovely painting by an artist called dinin (but not to sure) I want to buy another one but the name doesn't come up on the internet , can anyone identify this artist/painting Name:  PA210238.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  94.7 KB

Name:  PA210239.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  39.5 KB
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 21, 2009, 07:04 PM

Hard to tell because your photo is blurry but it looks like Dunn.
    purpendicular Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 11:53 PM
    Thanks for that I will try and get a better image of the name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Artists name [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song "Sweet Dreams" from the movie "Stay Alive". I know it's a remake of the one done by Air Supply,but I do not know who sings it in the movie

Need artists name or painting title [ 1 Answers ]

I once rented a fine art surreal print from my local library. At first it appears to be a mans face on a light blue background. On closer inspection it is in fact perhaps 6 or 7 angels, with their wings and bodies making up what appear to be the facial features. It is definitely not a Dali. I...

Artists Name [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone tell me who recorded the track called CENTREFOLD. Many thank TicTac:)

View more questions Search