Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jam6000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 09:53 PM
    Can a parent moved th kids to another state if the other parent disagree.
    Can a parent moved the kids to another state if the other parent disagrees.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 12:02 AM
    Hi, jam6000!

That could depend on a number of factors, such as: who has custody and are there arrangements made with a court as to where the parent who has custody is able to reside?

It would be helpful to have more information from you as to specifically what this is concerning, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does CA law state at what age kids can decide with what parent they want to reside? [ 2 Answers ]

I have primary custody of my three children. Their father has visitation on weekends and every other week during the summer. Our children are 8, 11, and 15. My question is... my Ex keeps trying to push my middle child to 'choose' to live with him. Sometimes he tells his dad he wants to but then...

Rights for unmarried parent when the other parent wants to move out of state. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am worried about my grandson. His mother is thinking about moving to WYOMING! My son and she are not married and I would like to know what his rights are. Can she just pick up and move? Can we as grandparents so anything to prevent her from moving somewhere that we cannot see our...

Non-Custodial parent moved away [ 6 Answers ]

We lived in Indiana 5 hrs apart. The court agreement was to meet half way , 2/12 hours driving apiece, between the two counties we lived in for the child exchange, which we did but then he moved to Texas. Now, he says since he's flying in I have to pick my son up that would be a 6 hr round trip. ...

Custodial Parent allows child to live with non custoial parent [ 8 Answers ]

Can the custodial parent allow a minor child to move in with the non custodial parent? Can this be done with out a court order, if both the custodial & non custodial parent agree on the conditions or do they need to file with the court?

View more questions Search