Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psmin0314 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 02:31 PM
    Net income $ Total Assets
    Cody Company reports net income of $101,100 in 2010. However, ending inventory was understated $17,890. What is the correct net income for 2010?

$___________________

What effect, if any, will this error have on total assets as reported in the balance sheet at December 31, 2010?

Total assets in the balance sheet will be Understated by $ ___________________
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2009, 09:15 PM

You've already posted this over here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...ry-406470.html

First, posting again just confuses people. Let's keep it over on that thread.

Second, I just posted the link to the homework guidelines in your other thread. You need to read that. I've already answered this question. If you did not understand something, please ask me to clarify, but don't post it again in expectation that I'm just going to do it for you. It's your homework. Go to the other thread, read what I said, try to get it -- it's just not that difficult if you bothered to read what I said.

If you have further questions, ask what they are - don't just post the same problem again with nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Net Income from total assets and Liabilities? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the problem: I have tried to find the solution but what I do not get is how I am supposed to find the net income when I do not know the revenue and expenses? The total assets and the total liabilities of a business at the beginning of the year and the end of the year are below. During...

Total Assets [ 1 Answers ]

If the owners is 150,000 and the total liabilities is 90,000 what would be the total assests?

Is patents ( Intangible assets) added in total assets on balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the patents (Intangible assest)amount added to the current assets amount on a balance sheet. Help Thanks

View more questions Search