Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynn7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:11 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me
    I have been with my boyfriend for about a year now and I have always had a higher sex drive than him. We used to have sex about one a week, which was fine for me but I would have liked more. Now we have sex about twice a month, but the real problem for me is getting rejected. I feel as though he is constantly pushing me away. I have tried everything. I have tried taking a shower with him, touching him, buying sexy panties, and none of these ideas worked. When I ask him how I can turn him on he just tells me he doesn't know. He swears its not me and that he just isn't "in the mood". I find this very hard to believe. I am finding myself with less and less confidence as this goes on. What should I do? I need help! This is tearing me apart!
    NZG1RL Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2009, 07:22 PM

Sit him down, talk openly about how he makes you feel about yourself when he shows he's disinterested in sex with you. He might reveal that he actually might have a problem down there, or it may also be stress with family/friends/school/work etc.
    Does he smoke? Take drugs? Drink loads of alcohol? These play a huge factor in a low libido & low sperm count.
    Or maybe its not even about you? Maybe this guy has his own self esteem issues? Figure it out, then go from there! Remember girl, baby steps okay
    lindakinsella Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Well first off you should be married,This is coming from the mom in me,if you know he is not seeing someone else or interesting in someone else and you know he loves you,there could be a medical problem, or could be depression, do you live together alone or are you living with friends or realitives ,is he working has he lost or worrying about losing his job,truly the only way to find out is to find some quite time with no interuptions and talk about it, Just ask him to be open with you because it is very important to the both of you open and honest will take you the point you should be at. Hope this helps.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 07:49 PM

When two healthy people have vastly different sex drives, there is conflict, and that may be a symptom of something else in the relationship. So how is the rest of the relationship going, and are you on the pill?? I ask because many guys just don't want babies to complicate their lives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

My boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with me I love him and he always tells me he loves me but on the weekend he goes out to his mums and turnes his phone off and don't come bak till 2 or 3 in the moring I think he is cheating because he has before I don't know what to do

Ex or Boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there. This is kind of a long one, so I apologize in advance. D. and I met in college during our senior year. We broke up shortly after we graduated, but got back together a few months later, realizing that we missed one another. We then dated long-distance for a year and a half, and...

View more questions Search