Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quike31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Using a fluke meter how do you test a furnace thermocouple?
    I should know this but, guess I just forgot.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 08:04 PM
    On page 4 left side.

http://support.fluke.com/FInd-Sales/...21_eng_b_w.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Furnace Thermocouple [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older Carrier home furnace that has a pilot light. I can get the pilot to light but it goes out when I let off the pilot button and before I can turn it to the "ON" position. I believe that the thermocouple may be bad but I can't ( do not know how to ) remove it from in front of the...

Ohm meter reading to test thermocouple for carrier model 394jaw048080 ? [ 12 Answers ]

Great site! I have a Carrier Model # 394JAW048080 The blower does not come on and after the pilot is lit (electronically) the main gas does not come on. I previously had a tech come out and diagnose the thermocouple for temp overlimit a few years ago and I replaced the unit for $15 in 5...

Coleman furnace tried replacing the thermocouple and nothing [ 9 Answers ]

I am new to the site and have found it very interesting. I have a 21 year old Coleman furnace model #7956-856 and I replaced the thermocouple and I still hear a click sound approx. 5 seconds after the heat is turned up above room temp. At the time of the click, the pilot light goes out and nothing...

Replaced thermocouple furnace still won't stay lite [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace was pushing out cold air, my husband replaced the thermocouple and now the furnace will lite, then about 20 seconds later the light will go out and the whole furnace will stop working. It is a Coleman forced heat. Please give us some help

Thermocouple... can you test? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a problem with my water heater. Its only 3 years old and when it got turned back on it worked for a bit then stopped. I then couldn't get the pilot light to stay on... held for many minutes. Being uneducated in water heaters I just assumed it was the thermocouple. As I started to dissasemble...

View more questions Search