Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Piercefink Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 09:15 PM
    Wet whirlpool dishwasher
    Everything else works, even put in new heating element, dishes still won't dry. What's up?
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 3, 2006, 03:09 PM
    Is the air vent in the dish machine open?

Nov 3, 2006, 03:51 PM
    Air vent? Didn't know there was one, I'll be looking for that now... thanks

Nov 3, 2006, 05:22 PM
    I won't say that all do, I just notice mine has one, up in the corner of the door. I figured it was there to help the dishmachine breathe when drying. I really don't know for sure. I will say that as long as your element is working AND all of your water is draining out, it should be drying.

Nov 3, 2006, 06:21 PM
    Yes, indeed and there was a bunch of wet paper or something in there, thanks for your help you guys!@!

Nov 4, 2006, 08:48 AM
    Glad that worked out for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool dishwasher buttons not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Whirlpool undercounter dishwasher model number DUL300XTKQ that I purchased in July of 2002. About a month ago, the "Normal' wash button stopped working or responding to being pushed. Soon after, the 'pots& pans' stopped as well. Sometimes, I will check and the pots and Pans will...

Whirlpool dishwasher smell [ 4 Answers ]

We have a whirlpool silent partner III dishwasher that is 2-1/2 years old. It has developed a very unpleasent odor (like a dead animal). We have tried several remedies... vinegar, bleach, baking soda, etc. The odor goes away for a couple of washes and then returns with a vengeance. We have even...

Wet! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have a problem or not... during sex I get very, very, very wet... it seems a little abnormal... is there anything I can do to tone down the moistness?

Wall gets wet [ 2 Answers ]

Every time when showering the wall outside of curtain get wet. I bought the curve rod to help with this problem but its still gets wet. Can't figure out where the water is coming from. Any ideas on this?

Wet Floor [ 2 Answers ]

The floor behind my bath tub is soaking wet, I shut off the water every day when I am not using cause I don't know why it's still leaking. I had a friend come and look at it and the floor started to dry up but now its soaking wet again.

View more questions Search