Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmack2833 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2006, 08:21 PM
    Being difficult on purpose
    Well, my friend went to mediation on Tuesday and the mediator basically told him that her anger issues aren't important right now, I'm here for the child to get you two to agree on a parenting plan. They have to have separate appts because he has a restraining order on her. She just wants to use this child to get back at him for not wanting to be in a relationship with her because she has anger issues and he got out early but a child was born of this 3 month union. He's trying to do his part by filing for joint custody because she is a crazed woman. He had a family member to call her to get baby's info so he can get medical and she was rude and refused to give the social security number, now we all know in the end the judge is going to make her give up this info but this is another example of her trying to make things harder for him. Just like with the dna test he didn't see his child for 2 months because she wouldn't take it until the judge told her she had to or there would be no child support. What kind of woman would act in this way, to use her child as a way to get back at a man. This child is innocent and it is not right the way she is using her, I'm afraid that things are going to get worse for him and this child because she is crazy as hell. What will happen if she gets sole custody and she's already using the child now, if she gets this it will get worse. What can he do about this?
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 2, 2006, 08:27 PM
    OK so I'm no expert on family law, but by the sounds of it she is a bit of a nut job... hopefully the judge will be able to see this because getting to the status of a judge does take a hell of a lot and you need to know what you on about.
    As for what the guy should do, just be there for the child, it'll probably be hard if she keeps trying to destroy his relationship with the kid, but the best thing he can do is do the right thing and help out in any way he can, despite the mothers objections
    Hope I was of at least a little help

Nov 2, 2006, 08:45 PM
    I hope you are right because I know this woman and she is really a nutcase, she's the type of woman that if the relationship doesn't work out she tries to make the mans life a harder than it needs to be but using your own child as a pawn is disgusting
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 2, 2006, 08:47 PM
    I agree, she is definitely being ridiculous. And to bring a child into it is something that could get her baby taken away from her

Nov 3, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imation
    i agree, she is definately being rediculous. and to bring a child into it is something that could get her baby taken away from her
    And what's so bad about it, the mediator told my friend that unless CPS is involved there is no way he would get sole custody. My friend was trying to tell the mediator how her anger controls her and he also had documents from our employers and witnesses. The mediator says that this doesn't matter since it wasn't directed at her children. I have seen this woman jump out of her car and attack her other child's father in the parking lot at work and the mediator says that this doesn't matter. It is clear that this woman has anger issues and if he had anger issues the court would take that highly into consideration but because it's the mother it's a different story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficult Question? [ 4 Answers ]

I`ve put some serious information together in that I find science, Mathematics Religion and spirituality have been manipulated. This has far reaching effects on what governments are trying to sell us as "New Technology". The basis of which is non-lethal weapon systems and mind control. Despite...

Very difficult hacking/virus problem [ 5 Answers ]

Question - Very difficult hacking/virus problem. My computer is suffering a lot of crashes etc, especially when on the internet. This is what happened... I received an e-mail said to be from paypal saying that I had been registered etc. As that wasn't true I opened it to read it. That's...

Accidents in crate on purpose? [ 2 Answers ]

My Basset/terrier WAS crate trained. I am home most of the day but when I leave it is for ver short periods. In the last couple of weeks he has progressivly gotten worse about pooping and peing in the crate. The first time it happened we excused it as an accident, then a few days later we...

Difficult shopping for shorts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a 16-year-old girl who has to go buy shorts this summer due to the location of a summer camp. I don't usually wear shorts, though; I have short legs with large, muscly calfs and big thighs I'm not proud of showing off. (I'm 5'3" and about 130 lbs.) But when I am coerced to buy shorts,...

Difficult surfing [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know what would cause this problem: I log on to the internet, and surf around for about 15min to 1/2 hour, everything is very, though a little slow. Then I start getting "page not found errors" and other similar errors for sites that I know exist, though I know I am still logged on. ...

View more questions Search