Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mblackman Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 12:53 PM
    NEED: Herbal 100% Charcoal for FARTING; i.e. gas (flatuance)
    I NEED an herb -- [U]not the chemical charcoal for fires[/U], but an HERB: 100% Charcoal for FARTING; i.e. gas (flatuance)
    A few years ago, I was using an herb that was 100% "charcoal"; IT WORKED ! However, I can no longer find this herb in its purest form from any health food store in my area -- it's usually mixed.

Question:

I have a terrible case of flatuence VERY Embarrassing which is probably a result of my acid reflux and certain foods, e.g. milk products, onions, tomatoes -- which I try to stay away from -- and eating out.

Where can I find this herb (Charcoal) today?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 02:02 PM

Never heard of Herbal, have heard of activated charcoal.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 02:03 PM

Look through here:
    activated charcoal tablets - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie had an artist farting blue paint? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I can not remember what movie this was in. As we remember it a couple was on a date and the "artist" was filling his bowels with paint and "farting" it onto canvases?! Performance art I guess. Thanks

Charcoal cooking [ 3 Answers ]

What is a good distance between the coals and the cooking surface in a charcoal grill?

Farting Competition [ 4 Answers ]

A man and his wife have gone to bed. After laying in bed for a few minutes the man cuts a fart. His wife rolls over and asks, “What in the world was that?” The man says, “Touchdown, I’m ahead, seven to nothing.” A few minutes later the wife lets one loose. The man says to her, “What was...

Charcoal and BBQ [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone here BBQ? I want to get one of those cheap BBQ supported on a tripod. But first, I got some questions: 1. Do I just pour the bag of charcoal and toss in a match? Or do I have to add something else too? 2. Do I use the charcoal until everything burns to powder? Or do I have to...

View more questions Search