Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samuelluvsliz Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Baby's ears on airplane
    I have heard that when a baby goes on an airplane that the pressure hurts their ears. Is this true and if so any suggestions on how to avoid it or make if more comfortable?
    My baby is 8months.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2009, 11:45 AM

Try and get the baby to suck,either a bottle or juice cup or soother.

Not all babies complain,mine always just slept.

However on the off chance your baby may be brewing a ear infection perhaps a trip to the doctor a few days before to be on the safe side..

Some babies have a lot of ear infections others are not prone,you know your baby best.
    jillrenee15 Posts: 103, Reputation: 11

Oct 22, 2009, 10:32 AM

We took a trip to Florida shortly after my daughter was a year old. I let her have a bottle to help the ears, and she threw up all over the pants legs of some English business traveler on descent. How embarrassing!! What can you say though, but I'm really really really sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airplane transfer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, When you come out of the Aircraft you walk into a "thing" which is wheeled in an fixed to the Aircraft door, so that we can walk into it and get into the airport terminal, what is it called ?:confused:

Airplane in some other dimension [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need a title for this movie... It's an older movie. I remember a lot of passengers in a plane. Suddenly, something happened to a plane, I think that somehow it went to another dimension. All the passengers who were awake were dead, and those who were sleeping were alive. In the end the main...

Airplane and its boeing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering,how many types of boeings are there?what are the types. e.g boeing 737,727... Is there a specific site I can refer to? Thanks so much for the help

View more questions Search