Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abodh Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Oct 7, 2009, 08:19 AM
    Rough sex
    This could be just a stupid question but I want to know what it is - What is rough sex and how it is performed? Your honest answer is appreciated.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 09:29 AM

Many of the same things as gentle sex.(normal stuff)... only without being gentle or easy about it.

Assuming they aren't into the S&M end of things.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2009, 11:11 AM

And some are into S/M and bondage,
    How hard is the movements,
    The issue is what each of the partners like and will agree to do
    MsEmily Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Oct 7, 2009, 04:47 PM

Rough sex can include anything from a little hair pulling and a spank or two to something resembling forced sex (although done consensually.) It can include elements of SM, but not necessarily. It's a big umbrella of possible sexual exploits, if you will.
    abodh Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Oct 8, 2009, 06:43 AM

Thank you all for your answers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to rough in? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to get my shower valves roughed in before the sheet rock guys show up. But I haven't selected tile yet so I don't know what my finished wall depth will be. Is there a safe guess? How do plumbers rough in this stuff on new construction? Seems you wouldn't always now the exact tile or...

Tub Rough-In Off? [ 17 Answers ]

I'm in the process of finishing my full bathroom in my basement. The house was just built last year by khovnavian. I want to install a 5ft tub but the pipe is off. What are my options? And is there anyway I can have the builders fix this? And is the rough in for my toilet fine? It's 10"...

DWV rough-in [ 5 Answers ]

I'm starting a long delayed home construction in a rural area with no plumbing codes in force. I plan on laying out the under slab DWV lines. Below in my amatuerish plan which I'm sure has glaring red flag issues that I need to adjust. Can you offer some input ? The main waste line run is about 40...

View more questions Search