Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy_reyno Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Daughters' dealing with mom
    Why do daughters deal differently with mom than their dad?
    joy_reyno Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 02:10 AM

Mothers talks a lot than Fathers.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 02:50 AM

Children will always prefer one parent over the other.

I'm sure you did at one point in your life. Why did you do it?

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughters name [ 3 Answers ]

My daughters biological father (I never married him) left us when she was a month old. (long story, he was very abusive and childish and not ready to be a parent) He has essencially dropped off the face of the earth. We have a child support order, but he doesn't pay it. I got married...

My two daughters [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My daughter just turned 12 today and she has been on and off miserable since December because we don't let her sleep over her best friends how as frequent as we did before and she wants us to go back to the old ways of the frequency of sleeping over. We are close personal "family" friends...

Want to see my daughters [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't seen my daughters in 8yrs, I did have joint legal and joint physical custody of my girls also was paying chid support and still am. One day I went for a visitation and they had moved I have been writing to them through the child support office for several years with no response I have...

My daughters over at in law [ 2 Answers ]

I don't want my daughters over at in laws place. But my wife against my idea, she take them over there with letting me know and she's at work. I don't like her parents and they don't like me and I don't think it's a good idea for my just to go there and get my daughters. What should I do?

Daughters last name [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single dad with a 6 year old son and a 4 year old daughter living in Alabama.My son has my last name but our daughter has her mothers name.If our daughters mother agrees to have her name changed to mine is it possible?

View more questions Search