Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christopher618 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Choppy sound for PS3
    I've had my PS3 for a little more then a year now and it just started playing really choppy sounds for video games. It doesn't do it on movies or Bluray or cd's. Just video games. Even the ones that are saved to my hard disk. Anyone have any idea's to fix it or what may be wrong so I can get it fixed?
    IMberains Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:36 PM

Check the ends of your cables... with a clean eraser rub on the pole, if there is black on the eraser continue this process till this is gone(off the pole)... over time a cable can build up graphite, that is why you use an eraser, nothing else.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2009, 06:24 PM

What kind of connections are you using? Is it going through an A/V receiver.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 03:25 PM

I know this thread is old but ours does that when the cable isn't connected properly.
    The screen flickers and it makes a sort of choppy/popping sound.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos Choppy On PC vs. Digital Camera? [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it that vidoe clips that I recorded on my digital camera play fine on the camera itself but play choppy on my PC?

Computer is choppy when loading [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having problems with my computer for the past few months. I have made no hardware changes since my problem started. I first noticed that the computer started taking a lot longer to startup then usual. And when I would click on my account name to load my person files the windows sound...

Computer is choppy when loading [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having problems with my computer for the past few months. I have made no hardware changes since my problem started. I first noticed that the computer started taking a lot longer to startup then usual. And when I would click on my account name to load my person files the windows sound...

Choppy Gameplay [ 21 Answers ]

I recently wiped everything off my computer, and now, I can't play any games w/o it getting all choppy. I have all drivers but some multimedia driver, but I don't know if that's the reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

View more questions Search