Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Oct 3, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Worth it? YES! But now I'm pondering. Hmm.
    Took a VERY gorgeous girl out on a date last night, then we went downtown (San Diego) for some crazy night club action.

My friend, in his 40's, is the general manager of a Chevrolet dealership and let me borrow the company's 2010 Z06 Corvette with the SL7 engine just for the date. Jet black, all black leather interior... Took in on the freeway and hit 140 mph within 10 seconds and barely even gassed it!

Anyway lol... This lady I took out is 26, I'm 21. So we really hit it off, had some great conversations. But it seems she's in a very different stage of her life. She's got her career in order and works the 9-5 job and doesn't party or go out at all. She even has her own house in the "rich" area of San Diego and lives with 2 female room mates who she says work very hard/long as well.

I'm 21, work as an EMT and Strength Fitness Trainer, and barely affording my insurance and apartment payments lol. Not that money matters, just thought I'd give some insight about it. So now I'm wondering what I should do...

She says she wants to hang out again. I kind of don't want to, but in a way a really do...

Because she told me she's never been into the party scene, and at 26 is ready to settle down and have what I call kick backs. And I could really see myself being with this woman long term but the age gap and the timing is all off...

She's very shy and sweet and I don't want to just drop her and move on, but then I don't really want to lead her on by hanging out more...

What's a good way to tell her that?

Thanks.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2009, 09:17 AM
    Hm you should probably tell her what you just posted? I think the age gap is a red flag here-you re not on the same page?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 01:50 PM

Sounds like you're confused by what you want. So why don't you figure out what you want first, before letting her know.

Once you figure out what you want, then tell her honestly what type of relationship/friendship you're looking for and go from there. I'm sure she'll appreciate your honesty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Am I worth it? [ 7 Answers ]

This is dumb, but I just broke up with my boyfriend... yesterday and I'm sure I should just wait it out till I don't feel this way anymore, but am I worth it? Am I pretty at all? Will I every find a mature guy that really wants a relationship with me?

Pondering first time? [ 26 Answers ]

OKAY, so I'm not saying I am but if I was going to have sex at a party or soemthing and loose my 'V', I really don't want to get pregnant or get my parents knowing I've 'done it' I mean, everyone there uses the condom obviously! BUT do you think I should use 'the pill' PLUS the condom or would...

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

What is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

What is a 2 dollar bill worth from 1917

View more questions Search