Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mzz_Debbie Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 05:13 PM
    I Cant Orgasm!
    Ok, so I've had sex with my boyfriend about 10 times and I can't orgasm.( he is my first) My problem isn't that I don't get wet, I really do, he can be sitting beside me and I think about what we do and... WET! Lol but I cannot orgasmm, and I am a pretty freaky girl, I masterbate a lot and know how to get myself off and he has resently started eating me out and that feels good 2 but I cannot come from us having sex! I am sooo jealous of those girls who can squirt too! like I'm so freaky but I can't even make myself squirt! Is there something wrong? Plzzzz help!
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Oct 1, 2009, 05:19 PM

Do you even feel a climax? Is he getting off before you feel you even have a chance to? Or can you just plain and simple not orgasm?

Has he tried fingering and maybe rubbing the gspot inside? Have you tried having an orgasm with penetration from a toy?

Oct 1, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Too add from my last girlfriend... If I pleasured her clitoris too much before intercourse it had a negative affect on her orgasm from intercourse. Maybe try skipping stimulation of the before having sex? Just a suggestion.

Oct 1, 2009, 05:22 PM
    He hasn't really triedd ingering me inside and touch mii g spot so imma deffintly get him to do that next time! And no we haven't used toys so mayb I should incorporate that too.. and I don't think the poblemis he comes to quickly, he actually can go on for a rather long time and after awhile it hurst a bit or I get bored..

Oct 1, 2009, 05:26 PM

Yea definitely sounds like you need to switch it up.. you shouldn't be getting bored at all. Try new places/positions/times. Wake him up before work and jump his bones! That outa help you out!

Oct 1, 2009, 05:35 PM

You imma try that.. the only thing is we are in a long distance relationship so its hard 2 jump his bones but imma deff try something!

Oct 1, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Thankss Troy!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 02:20 AM

Having an orgams from sex alone is very difficult for a lot of women...

I myself cannot orgasm during sex unless my clitoris is being stimulated... I find being on top is the easiest position to orgasm as you can grind pelvises together.

Not all women can "squirt" either, don't stress.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 05:07 AM

NO CHAT SPEAK!

Type like an adult, or I WILL delete your thread. If you can't TYPE like you're not 14, I'm going to assume you're 14, and don't belong on an adult board.

MOST women cannot orgasm from sex. MOST women do not squirt. Learn your own body, and then talk to him and teach him how to get you off WITHOUT just his penis.

Oct 2, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    NO CHAT SPEAK!

Type like an adult, or I WILL delete your thread. If you can't TYPE like you're not 14, I'm going to assume you're 14, and don't belong on an adult board.

MOST women cannot orgasm from sex. MOST women do not squirt. Learn your own body, and then talk to him and teach him how to get you off WITHOUT just his penis.

Oct 2, 2009, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Having an orgams from sex alone is very difficult for a lot of women...

I myself cannot orgasm during sex unless my clitoris is being stimulated... I find being on top is the easiest position to orgasm as you can grind pelvises together.

Not all women can "squirt" either, don't stress.
    Ok thanks a lot for your advice, I'm definitely going to try some different things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Can't Orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

Another Question. I have been having sex for a while now. I enjoy it . I crave it a lot too. During sex everything is great, my partner seems to do everything right but for some reason I can't orgasm. I never had an orgasm before and Im dying to get the feeling. What could be wrong? The sex is good...

I have never had an orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

I am 22 years old I have a kid and been with the same man for 3 years and I have never had an orgasm... we have tried everything... I know that I should do it myself first,but that don't work for me, I have tried it over and over... I am about to give up... what should I do

Orgasm? What are those? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old. I have had a kid and lost another. I hardly ever get turned on or want sex. And when I have sex it's because he's hard and he wants it. We can go forever and never orgasm. I have been with several partners and have never orgasmed. I wonder is there something wrong with me down...

View more questions Search