Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sickguitarist24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 05:38 PM
    Na na song
    Okay this is driving me crazy , there is a song called nah nah or so I think and they actually play it on the nacho libre trailer, I don't think its on the soundtrak though. It has a guitar in the background and its real distorted, the words I caught are just, na na nananana na na na , yea not much of a clue but I am dying to figure it out. Please answer back. Thanks
    antzig Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 04:56 PM
    This may be a wild stab in the dark (and I haven't heard the Nacho Libre trailer), but I'm wondering if maybe this is an older song (from the 80's) by the band "Journey"? They had a song that had that "line" in it and I believe it was called "Lights". It's about San Francisco and has a line in it that says, "When the lights go down in the city, and the sun shines on the Bay"... I may be waaaaay off, but this is what it sounds like to me! Good Luck! : )
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Nov 1, 2006, 05:10 PM
    Yeah I just watche the nacho libre trailer and this is the song you are looking for...

Song title: E-Pro
    Artist: Beck
    Album: Guero
    sickguitarist24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 08:33 PM
    OK thanks a hell of a lot 2 wizzkid89 man, that's it! I heard it on youtbe, problem is I can't find it on dum itunes. O well thanks anyway
    NateTheKNowit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 11:14 AM
    Ok I know your guy's song, the artist, is David Tavare and the name of the song is Summer love.

Good luck guys.
    kortniekay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 01:05 PM
    I Don't Know But I Think Its Goes Like" Na Na Nahh Na Na Na Nahh Na Hey Hey Hey Good Buy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

I need to know a song [ 1 Answers ]

It's a rap/hip hop song and it's a white guy singing it it was about 3yrs ago and the chorus has a girls voice saying "nana naaaa nanaaa nananaa" and the guy goes "she got me saying" and it repeats. also the music video is set in a backyard or something, please help p.s. the nanana it make a sound...

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search