Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

Sep 29, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Find an artist
    Who does the song",Hold on,a change is coming"? I found the gospel version,but I heard one that I thought was Zapp and Rogers,but I can not find it. It sounds like the electronic guitar?:confused:
    grandma4809 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 10:04 PM

Try James Grear & CO or there is also Rory
    grandma4809 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Sorry Rory Block
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

Oct 10, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Thank you very much.I will see what I find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Find an artist [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find an artist/song name - here are some of the lyrics: "One step forward & two steps back no matter what I do your always mad & I can't change your mind maybe were not meant to be"

Trying to find the artist name [ 12 Answers ]

I was trying to find out who sings "You and I" (I'ts and old r& b love song) Some of the lyrics goes like this; Cause in my mind, we can concur the world; You and I, you and I, you and I

Find artist [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I love this song but can't figure out who sings it. It has a lot of whistling in it. There is a guy and a girl singing. Part of the words are... "cause we don't care about the young ones..." Thanks! It's really hard to describe it without singing it. Sarah

I need help to find the artist! [ 4 Answers ]

I need to fine the artist to this song "I wouldn't do that.' I have been trying to find it for about 3 months and no luck. Can someone please help me? :(

View more questions Search