Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilrapper Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 09:37 AM
    I have just ordered my bio clair lotion and shop
    Soo I have finally ordered Bio clair Lotion and Soap

I would liike to know if its okay for me to use it on my face ?:)

And tell me how to applie it for a safe and good results:)

I will be proud to here from u guyz:)
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 29, 2009, 01:55 PM

Please don't use it on your face. I have already responded to one of your questions on another thread explaining why. But basically it will do your skin no good in the long run.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Well, we have already warned you but the choice is yours alone. You may get lightened results, then it may turn into negative side effects. Some people had bad acne berakouts and stretch marks from bio claire, as it's made up mostly with steroids and mineral oil. I tried it on the upper part of my arms before and 2 weeks later they had burned really bad. They were bright red and really sore for a few days, and then turned pitch black... that never faded. I was lucky to be able to remove it with another lightener and exfoliator. Last year I had also tried it on my legs for about a week and it burned the inner area of my knees to the point I was walking like a stick when trying to walk up the stairs, sad thing was I rarely put it on that area as little as possible and they still got burned. Over time it will be like rubbing acid on your body, it smells like acid too.
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 06:15 PM

Yea bio claire is bad. I used the lotion got extremely fast results on my face and neck! I was super light it looked un natural then the breakout and the lotion turned the acne bumps black and I looked like a dalmatian
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 29, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Well, we have already warned you but the choice is yours alone. You may get lightened results, then it may turn into negative side effects. Some people had bad acne berakouts and stretch marks from bio claire, as it's made up mostly with steroids and mineral oil. I tried it on the upper part of my arms before and 2 weeks later they had burned really bad. They were bright red and really sore for a few days, and then turned pitch black...that never faded. I was lucky to be able to remove it with another lightener and exfoliator. Last year I had also tried it on my legs for about a week and it burned the inner area of my knees to the point I was walking like a stick when trying to walk up the stairs, sad thing was I rarely put it on that area as little as possible and they still got burned. Over time it will be like rubbing acid on your body, it smells like acid too.
    That's what Bio Claire is?:eek: wow
    I never paid attention to it before but the bad reports seem to be coming in more and more lately.

I NEVER heard of a product giving you stretch marks:confused:
    That is a cream I would stay far far away from.

Sep 30, 2009, 05:11 AM

Thanks for your advice and your helps.

I just wanted to lighten atlæste 2shades?
    I live in Europe denmark.. soo I would like to know if the safe and good products you guyz are using can be found here in europe too.

Please give me the names of the safe lightening products that
    Can last for abit longtime.

And give the links where to get them

Hope to hear from you guyz again.

Sep 30, 2009, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Well, we have already warned you but the choice is yours alone. You may get lightened results, then it may turn into negative side effects. Some people had bad acne berakouts and stretch marks from bio claire, as it's made up mostly with steroids and mineral oil. I tried it on the upper part of my arms before and 2 weeks later they had burned really bad. They were bright red and really sore for a few days, and then turned pitch black...that never faded. I was lucky to be able to remove it with another lightener and exfoliator. Last year I had also tried it on my legs for about a week and it burned the inner area of my knees to the point I was walking like a stick when trying to walk up the stairs, sad thing was I rarely put it on that area as little as possible and they still got burned. Over time it will be like rubbing acid on your body, it smells like acid too.
    Thanks for your advice and your helps.

I just wanted to lighten atlæste 2shades?
    I live in Europe denmark.. soo I would like to know if the safe and good products you guyz are using can be found here in europe too.

Please give me the names of the safe lightening products that
    Can last for abit longtime.

And give the links where to get them

Hope to hear from you guyz again.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 30, 2009, 05:24 AM

Yes don't use it , My inner thighs turned burnt black and I coudnt even bare the touch to my thighs. I couldn't even sit in the bath tub.
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Sep 30, 2009, 05:34 AM

Those of you that got negative results with bio claire... how long did you use it? I know some people go overboard and use the same BLeaching treatment for years and then wonder why their skin is messed up.

Sep 30, 2009, 05:52 AM

I used it for like a week
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2009, 03:44 PM
    I didn't get stretch marks from the bio claire, but it burned my upper arms bright red within about a week and a half of use, I could't apply anything there because it hurt too much. Then the area had turned burnt black a few days later. I thought the burned areas would eventually peel and underneath would be lighter, but that never happened. So I had to use another lightening cream and papaya soap to remove it. So, I feel very lucky that I was able to remove it off my arms went back to normal. I had also applied that mess on my legs for 2 weeks and the inner area my legs started burning so bad for about a week. It felt as though someone had put a lighter close to the back of my legs and I was walking like a stick looking crazy going up the steps because it hurt too much to bend them. I had to hold an ice cube there to reduce the burn. Eventually it is as though you are putting acid on your skin and I am not overexagerating. Everyone here who has used it are telling the truth with their experiences, but I knew I had to put bio claire on my do not use list when I started reading what was really in their products. Because at first I just assumed I was the only one who experienced this and had a bad reaction, so now I know it was not just me. You can also do a Google search and search the threads that were posted here with the links to see how many countries have banned bio claire and I am hoping it will be banned in the U.S. and the reports being made.

So I may try and see how I can go about it. No one has to use it for years to experience this, it can only take about a few days to a few months to experience this. No one went overboard with bio claire, you follow the instructions, get lightened results, then get bad side effects. That what it does. That mess has corticosteroids in it and has been tested by labs for adulterated chemicals that weren't supposed to be in there. They were also tested and has 0.06% of hydroquinone, I'm not against using hq and would not mind using it. But the fact was that they had lied to everyone and posted it on the fron of their porducts "without hydroquinone" just sell their products. I had emailed them 3 times this past summer to question what was the ingredient of their "bio vegetal activator" and they never responded to my emails. There's no such thing called "bio vegetal activator", I tried looking this up and it's a made up word. It's all on Google and the links were posted up here as well.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 2, 2009, 11:33 AM

It's a bit like benzylarbutin by herbalinn, a new thing no one had heard of.

Oct 2, 2009, 12:57 PM
    [QUOTE=so sexy;2005646]Yes don't use it , My inner thighs turned burnt black and I coudnt even bare the touch to my thighs. I couldn't even sit in the bath tub.[/QUO

Okay thanks for yr replies:) I will throw away the bio clair

I have bought Likas papaya skin whitening soap. I want to know if it can lighten my skin? :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 05:20 PM
    [QUOTE=lilrapper;2010079]
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    Yes don't use it , My inner thighs turned burnt black and I coudnt even bare the touch to my thighs. I couldnt even sit in the bath tub.[/QUO

okay thnx for yr replies:) i will throw away the bio clair

i have bought Likas papaya skin whitening soap. i wanna know if it can lighten my skin??:)
    Was it the benzyl arbutin from herbal inn that burned your legs?

The Likas papaya soap I hear good things about and will be getting that too as it is a good exfoliator and will help the lightening ingredients to penetrate better. But, adding a good skin lightener crème, lotion, gel, etc. after washing with the soap will increase your results. Just using the soap alone I don't think will lighten as much, should be a combo.

Oct 3, 2009, 04:13 PM

No the BA from Herbalinn did nothing at all no lightening or nothing. The Bio clair was what burnt my skin.

Oct 3, 2009, 04:14 PM
    [QUOTE=lilrapper;2010079]
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    Yes don't use it , My inner thighs turned burnt black and I coudnt even bare the touch to my thighs. I couldnt even sit in the bath tub.[/QUO

okay thnx for yr replies:) i will throw away the bio clair

i have bought Likas papaya skin whitening soap. i wanna know if it can lighten my skin??:)
    I use Likas soap and I like it a lot for lightening
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 3, 2009, 05:02 PM

I think that a lot of the times so many people have the "well it won't happen to me" type of attitude. Because they are so desperate to lighten. Thankfully, I've never used BioClaire. But Just from reading the stories of others... I wouldn't touch it if I were you. I know you've already ordered it so it will be hard to keep your hands off it. But child, leave it ALONE. I had the type of attitude with movate and fashion fair cream. Yes. I was getting lighter. But my skin was really falling apart. It's hard just let it go once you've started. So I suggest you just let it go. And join a natural movement. Like I have now. :) It's soooo worth it!

Oct 3, 2009, 05:51 PM

Yes I agree, we post so much about the bad products and still there are those who think it won't happen to them. Me for one after I had the bad reaction, others were posting about all the good results they were having from the Bc So my dumb butt thought maybe I had a bad batch So I reordered a whole case and after applying again in like a few days I was burnt again. Don't use that CRAP!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Lol... when I was reading about bio claire on other boards, I noticed many people were talking about how much lighter it had made them so quickly, and it's pretty cheap compared to some of the other lighteners. During that time I didn't find much of the negative things about it. I was not a member of any forum then, I just would read what others said. But, if I had asked I probably could have saved myself the trip.

Oct 4, 2009, 07:01 AM

The same here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio clair best way to use it? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I received my bio clair set and wanted some advice on the best way to use it. What should I use on my face cream,lotion or oil? And do I leave it on over night?

I Got Bio Clair. [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my bio claire in the mail today.. I got the soap, the oil, the cream, & the lotion. My question is how am I suppose to mix the oil & cream? & the directions say,for the cream.. "Wash your skin, dry it and mass bio claire softly. DO NOT RINSE..." My question is should I rub it...

Does Extra Clair lightening body lotion have any side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Does the substance hydroquinon found in the extra clair lightening body lotion cause any side effects like burning of the skin in the long run. From Grace

View more questions Search