Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophie12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 03:54 AM
    He cheats, says he is single, still stays with me ? WHAT?
    OK so I have been with my boyfriend 2 and a half years, yet I find out that on his Facebook / myspace etc , he hasn't put he is in a relationship , and on his messages I have found that he has been saying to girls he is SINGLE, when he goes out clubbing he says I'm SINGLE, he's been giving girls his phone number, and in the past I've heard he has kissed girls etc etc, he doesn't know I know his facebook/myspace password so how do I confront him , that I KNOW he has been chatting and giving his phone number out to girls? Why does he stay with me , what should I do ? Please help me:mad::confused::(:mad:
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2009, 04:17 AM
    You re going to have to confront him and own up to having checked his Facebook etc.
    Unless of course you want to live with this knowledge and do nothing about it?
    If he is a cheater and he may well be, dump him.
    Sorry to be harsh but do you really wish to be with a man you can't trust?
    No trust equals no relationship.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 05:20 AM

Well, to be honest you both have violated each other's trust. Do the ends justify the means? You are finding this stuff out but to an extent that becomes detrimental to your relationship. Tell him your concerns, come clean with what you know and HOW you know it and then I would be done. I don't see how you can rebuild the trust you two had. Once the trust is gone, the relationship is gone. Sucks, but that's the way it is.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 06:53 AM

I think the bigger questions is, why are YOU with him? You know all of these facts, why bother staying?
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Sep 29, 2009, 08:28 AM

Communication.

Good luck!
    Starry nights Posts: 213, Reputation: 104

Sep 30, 2009, 03:34 AM
    KC,I totally agree... if both of you feel the need to hide stuff from each other(you,logging on to his profiles etc and he,cavorting behind your back),then its purely a trust issue that you both need to figure out.

Now that you know,rather than feeling miserable with the information inside your head,come clean with your guy and confront him with what you know.Theres no point keeping all of it to yourself and brooding.In any case,I suppose,its all good,because at least you have chanced upon something as vital as him wanting to play the field even after 21/2 yrs.Which,again,isn't the sign of a decent,healthy relationship.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2009, 04:00 AM
    He sounds like a total and utter jerk. I suppose the only consolation is, that at least now you know!

Tell him you've got the lowdown on his sneaky behavior and that you've got his password as well. Tell him he's a cheating creep and you hope that those cheating lips drop off. Tell him that you're putting 'single' on YOUR facebook/myspace page now.

Kick him to the kerb.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 30, 2009, 04:59 AM
    Please keep all questions regarding the same issue is the same thread.

If it's true that he's telling other girls that he's single. That he's giving away his phone number. That he's kissing other girls. Then it doesn't even sound like he's treating you as his girlfriend. I don't even think you need to break up with him because it sounds like he's already broken up with you indirectly. His heart's not even in this relationship.

How can you still trust a repeat-cheater?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2009, 01:08 PM

I KNOW he has been chatting and giving his phone number out to girls? Why does he stay with me , what should I do ? Please help me
    He stays because he thinks you'll never find out about his cheating. Dump him, and let him figure it out. Don't go back either, as he will only get smarter in hiding what he is doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know some cheats for f a c e b o o k [ 6 Answers ]

Hello , does anyone know any cheats for school computer to get on f a c e b o o k and all that stuff. Pleasee *(:

Need cheats [ 4 Answers ]

I am a noob in stick arena and I need the speed cheat so how do you do that??

He cheats: who should tell her? [ 2 Answers ]

For a while now he's been cheating on her with me. She lived in another city, but she recently moved to be with him. We still see each other. She's reallllllly nice, and doesn't deserve it. Neither do I. I'm not interested in being with him emotionally, or stealing him away... But I feel like...

Cheats on stickarena [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a beginner on computer and finding cheats on the computer so I neeed help finding cheats tell me the answer and the address for the stickarena cheat :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I cheat with man, who cheats too [ 24 Answers ]

I am married woman with two children. My marriage is falling apart for many years already, but I keep it because of my children. Few months ago my co-worker said that he is in love with me for two years and he can't keep quite about it anymore. He has family too and two children younger than...

View more questions Search