Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rewes Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 28, 2009, 06:54 PM

I feel the need to add my .02 cents to the credability of the " pull out method ". If you understand why it does not work, you most likley won't rely on it again.
    As the progress of coitus gets closer to ejaculation in a male, a dribble of the fertile liquid exits it's nozzle before the actual muscle spasm actually occures. Many guys have perfected the pull out timing to deliver the prize on the sheets. But it's too late. The couple is unaware that they got the prize before the package was opened.

PG Rated explanation
    buggy 4life Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2009, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rewes View Post
    I feel the need to add my .02 cents to the credability of the " pull out method ". If you understand why it does not work, you most likley won't rely on it again.
    As the progress of coitus gets closer to ejaculation in a male, a dribble of the fertile liquid exits it's nozzle before the actual muscle spasm actually occures. Many guys have perfected the pull out timing to deliver the prize on the sheets. But it's too late. The couple is unaware that they got the prize before the package was opened.

PG Rated explanation

I don't quite understand... could you explain what you mean please?

Sep 29, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Buggy, A dribble of ejaculant, many times will leave the male organ BEFORE the muscle spasm/ejaculation actually occurs. So, a guy using the pullout method is likely to be too late to prevent the introduction of semen into the females reproductive canal.

Frankly, the rhythm method is not a reliable choice of contraception. Don't trust any guy who says, " don't worry.... I'll pull out ". Most guys have never heard of this bodily function.

TRUST ME ON THIS. I'm a guy who knows.

Sep 29, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Buggy, A dribble of ejaculant, many times will leave the male organ BEFORE the the muscle spasm/ejaculation actually occurs. So, a guy using the pullout method is likely to be too late to prevent the introduction of semen into the females reproductive canal.

Frankly, the rythm method is not a reliable choice of contraception. Don't trust any guy who says, " don't worry.... I'll pull out ". Most guys have never heard of this bodily function.

TRUST ME ON THIS. I'm a guy who knows.

Thank you so much for explaining that to me.. to be honest with you I've never hurd anything from a guy about this before, I've always had girls respond to my questions. So thank you for answering me and taking tha time to explain. So there is a chance I could be pregnant even if he never fully ejaculated in me?

Sep 30, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggy 4life View Post
    thank you soo much for explaning that to me.. to be honest with you ive never hurd anything from a guy about this before, ive always had girls respond to my questions. so thank you for answering me and taking tha time to explain. So there is a chance i could be pregnant even if he never fully ejaculated in me??
    Yes, there is a chance but it is not 100% that you are. A dribble or a seepage of fluid may not make it to the egg.

Sep 30, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Yes, there is a chance but it is not 100% that you are. A dribble or a seepage of fluid may not make it to the egg.

All right. Thank you for helping me.. :) I do appreciate it..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 30, 2009, 01:59 PM
    You see Buggy, what happens is that the penis is lubricated with pre-ejaculate, this contains sperm. This happens before ejaculation and the man is not aware that this is happening. This is why the pull out method does not work.

Sep 30, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You see Buggy, what happens is that the penis is lubricated with pre-ejaculate, this contains sperm. This happens before ejaculation and the man is not aware that this is happening. This is why the pull out method does not work.

I do see and understand that know.. I'm sure if I would have known all of this before everything would have happened then we would have been protected...

Oct 1, 2009, 02:34 PM

Buggy, My wife who is an RN was wondering why you think you are pregnant. In your original question you stated that you had heavy bleeding.

Don't phsyche yourself out. It dosen't sound like you've missed a period.

Oct 1, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Buggy, My wife who is an RN was wondering why you think you are pregnant. In your original question you stated that you had heavy bleeding.

Don't phsyche yourself out. It dosen't sound like you've missed a period.

I'm not trying to phsyche myself out, and my period isn't due until the 9th of oct so I don't know yet if I've missed it.. I was thinking that I was pregnant because when I went to the doctor she asked me if I was and I told her I didn't know. So she asked me when the last time was that I had sex and I told her,and let her know what happened about him pulling out and ejaculating instead of inside me and she told me that there's a good chance that I could be pregnant.. so she told me to take an hpt or come back and get one done. I did take an hpt but I took it to soon so it came back negative. Please let her know that I do understand the consiquenses of sex and that anytime a girl has unpertected sex that they could get pregnant.. I've had my share of sex ed. In my old high school I had to take it for 3 years straight so I preaty much now what goes on and how baby's are made.. and the "heavy bleeding" could have been from my period but that just doesn't make any sense because "that" happened the 6th and I wasn't due for my period until later on in the middle of the month.

Oct 1, 2009, 04:11 PM

The way I' m understanding this is.. . You finished the romantic encounter. Then got up off the bed and soon after started bleeding. If that's what happened, I'm wondering why you're worried.
    I'm not a female but it seems to me that the intercourse brought on your period early. That can happen.
    Maybe J_9 can jump in and comment on these thoughts.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Oct 1, 2009, 04:12 PM

Not trying to be too nosy but was it your first time? Bleeding usually occurs when virginity is lost, but not as much as you are describing.

Have your periods always been regular? Has anything happened recently that may have caused stress or anything else to cause you to have an irregular cycle?

Even if it was your cycle there is still no guarantee that you didn't conceive. While not terribly common a girl can get pregnant even when she is on her period.

All you can do is wait, like everyone else said. Its not fun but try and not stress yourself out too much between now and then. Stressing yourself sick won't change the outcome. You may also be more nervous becuase you have been reading about pregnancy symptoms online. Just reading about them may cause you to subconsciously recognize symptoms that aren't really there or misinterpret things as pregnancy symptoms.

Oct 1, 2009, 04:16 PM
    The way I' m understanding this is . . . you finished the romantic encounter. Then got up off the bed and soon after started bleeding. If that's what happened, I'm wondering why you're worried.
    I'm not a female but it seems to me that the intercourse brought on your period early. That can happen.
    Maybe J_9 can jump in and comment on these thoughts.

I just tlked to my boyfriend about it, and he said that I must have been bleeding while we were having sex because he said that he had some on him to... it didn't really make any since so I just stopped tlking to him about it..

Oct 1, 2009, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxkit View Post
    Not trying to be too nosy but was it your first time? Bleeding usually occurs when virginity is lost, but not as much as you are describing.

Have your periods always been regular? Has anything happened recently that may have caused stress or anything else to cause you to have an irregular cycle?

Even if it was your cycle there is still no guarantee that you didn't conceive. While not terribly common a girl can get pregnant even when she is on her period.

All you can do is wait, like everyone else said. Its not fun but try and not stress yourself out too much between now and then. Stressing yourself sick won't change the outcome. You may also be more nervous becuase you have been reading about pregnancy symptoms online. Just reading about them may cause you to subconsciously recognize symptoms that aren't really there or misinterpret things as pregnancy symptoms.

You don't have to apoligize for anything your not being nozy.. and no it wasn't my first time. But wats weird is when I did loose my virginity I never bled like everyone keeps saying.. I have another doctors apt the 12th. If nothings happened from now to then, then she's going to have me take another hpt. Like you said all I can do is wait. And worring won't change nothing. Thank you, for some reason I feel like I needed to hear that today.

Oct 1, 2009, 04:23 PM
    i just tlked to my boyfriend about it, and he said that i must of been bleeding while we were having sex because he said that he had some on him to... it didnt really make any since so i just stoped tlking to him about it..
    That's encouraging news. It's good that you stopped talking.

Oct 7, 2009, 10:37 AM
    I got my period! Not only is it on time but its noraml! Im sooo happy I don't have to worry anymore.. Thank you all who answered my questions and thank you so much for being there and helping me through this. And believe me it won't happen again. Im getting on birth control and if he don't want to use condoms well then he just won't have sex then huh.. Lol.. Well I just wanted to pop in and let you all know what happened. So the hpt's were correct. All right. Everyonce in a while ill pop in and say hi.. Ttugl (talk to you guys later)...
    Heather nickole.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2009, 10:40 AM

Buggy, that's great news.

Sometimes a good scare can really knock some sense into us. ;)

I'm glad that you're okay and that you've decided to take a safer route. :)

Oct 7, 2009, 04:44 PM
    i got my period! Not only is it on time but its noraml! Im sooo happy i dont have to worry anymore.. Thank you all who answered my questions and thank you so much for being there and helping me through this. And believe me it wont happen agian. Im getting on birth control and if he dont want to use condoms well then he just wont have sex then huh.. Lol.. Well i just wanted to pop in and let you all know wat happend. So the hpt's were correct. Alright. Everyonce in a while ill pop in and say hi.. Ttugl (talk to you guys later)...
    Heather nickole.
    Great news buggy. Thanks for letting me know. Rewes

Some of lifes lessons can be hard. I'll bet you won't forget this one. LOL

Oct 8, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Buggy, that's great news.

Sometimes a good scare can really knock some sense into us. ;)

I'm glad that you're okay and that you've decided to take a safer route. :)

Oh yeah, I know that one real well.. lol thank you so much for helping me out with this. You do give some great advise. It won't be happening again, I'm going to be put on birth control and he's going to use condoms weather he like it or not.. lol..
    Have a great day Altenweg. May god bless you and your family.
    Heather nickole.

Oct 8, 2009, 11:38 AM
    Great news buggy. Thanks for letting me know. Rewes

Some of lifes lessons can be hard. I'll bet you won't forget this one. LOL

Your veary welcome.. I definitely will not forget this one. Please tell you wife I said thank you. And can you ask her what birth control is best used? I was tlking to my mom last night and I asked her and she said that she thinks it would be a great idea even if I am sexually active or not. Thank you for everything. And may god bless you and your family.
    Heather nickole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to get preganant [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for a long time, I have been married nearly eight years. I was very overweight and the doctors advised me to try and lose weight, they have checked my husband and everything is OK. I have been successful in losing weight and have lost over 3 stone in weight...

Preganant again [ 4 Answers ]

I really need some advice.iam 21years oldi I lost a baby at 19 by an ectopic then end up pregaant again at 20. Mylittle girl is 1 in 2weeks and I think I'm preganat again , I think I'm about 4 months home preganacy test do not work with me.its to the same person I lost my irst baby to but he is not...

Am I preganant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my boyfriend and he used a condom but it broke so he put a new condom on. I wanted to know if there was any precum and if so can I get pregnant from it?

I think I'm Preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Im 18 and I think I'm pregnant! I haven't missed my period yet but for then a week now I've been having cramps and kind of tired. I've Been feeling like vomitting on and off through out the days but then I got really sick. I started getting a soar throat and my whole body hurts.I can't seem to...

Could I be preganant? [ 12 Answers ]

Well first of all me and my fiancée had sex around the time of ovulation.. but the day I was suppose to start my period I started to bleed with no cramps.. not that long after the bleeding lightend up.. now I have been spotting pink blood for like 3 days... I also feel like my cervix and uterus is...

View more questions Search