Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Sep 27, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Girl has a boyfriend, but will not leave me alone!
    Been seeing this female, we're both 21.

Now I'm not looking for a relationship, just to have fun (responsibly). So this woman I know has a boyfriend, she has mentioned him. But lately all she does is call/text me things like "I miss you", "I enjoy myself so much around you", (7am in the morning) "I'm awake and can't sleep, you need to entertain me! Now! <3", "We need to hang out asap, call me!"

And me, I'm literally swimming in females lol... I've got about 5-6 girls I could easily contact and hook up with but lately I haven't been because I'm drawn to this girl. We share A lot in common and had a great time hanging out (Lunch/gym a few times/Beach).

I haven't contacted her at all, it's always been her contacting me, but what should I do? She has a boyfriend, should I leave her be? I know about the whole "don't get involved because she'll do the same thing to you that she is to her current bf", but like I said I'm not looking for a relationship. Just someone to hang out with and have some fun =).

But I know out of respect for her boyfriend, who I use to know/be friends with about 5 years ago, that I should NC with her. But damn me and her get along like crazy! So torn... help
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 03:05 PM

Give her her boyfriends number when she calls again,and tell her your not a cheater,and your not going to help her cheat...

When she is single,its fair play.. but right now she has you both on a string,she a great laugh? Yeah I bet she's laughing,boyfriend at home and you in the wings...

Is that what you are,some guy in the wings?

Your having fun dating,so do that..

Tell her to take a hike back to her boyfriend,and you get busy having fun,without betraying a friend and end up looking like a jerk.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 03:06 PM

You're right, you should leave her be. Someone needs to be responsible and clearly, it isn't her. Lol.
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Sep 27, 2009, 03:10 PM

She knows that I have girls contacting me left and right... it almost feels as if she's reaching out to me because she wants a piece of the action lol... I sound really conceited I know but her boyfriend is no catch AT ALL. As far as me being on the wings? I'm not really sweating this whole situation, just a little confused as to whether she wants me over him, oh and to add, they JUST started dating about a week ago... So... maybe she's confused and made the wrong choice? Because I just came into her life and pretty much swept her off her feet...
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by troy70 View Post
    I sound really conceited
    Yeah, you do. But that's besides the point. The point is, it shouldn't matter how long she's been with her boyfriend, it's the fact that she has a boyfriend. Just leave her alone. If you have so many girls contacting you, then avoiding one shouldn't be a problem.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by troy70 View Post
    She knows that I have girls contacting me left and right... it almost feels as if shes reaching out to me because she wants a piece of the action lol... I sound really conceited I know but her bf is no catch AT ALL. As far as me being on the wings? I'm not really sweating this whole situation, just a little confused as to whether she wants me over him, oh and to add, they JUST started dating about a week ago... So...maybe shes confused and made the wrong choice? Because I just came into her life and pretty much swept her off her feet...
    She is either dating or she has a boyfriend... not both.

If she is dating and not in a relationship,then there is no problem,but if this guy is her boyfriend,that's cheating..

If her boyfriend is no great shakes by your standards,and you're the best thing since sliced bread,by your own standards,why do you think she is confused? Should be a no brainer.. no?

But yet she is still undecided.

I would ask her straight out what's going on.

Up to you then.
    PurpLePassion Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2009, 04:35 AM

She has a boyfriend.

Make sure you don't catch feelings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl? [ 11 Answers ]

There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but...

Ex not on lease will not leave.landlord gave her 30 days.still won't leave? [ 12 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend and I were on a lease and it expired 7/15/09. I signed a new lease with only me on it. She will not leave. She stated the landlord had to give her 30 more days to leave. The landlord then sent a certified letter stating she had to leave in 30 days. She will not leave. What rights...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

Leave my job keep my girl [ 13 Answers ]

Hey guys my girlfriend wants me to leave my job it's a great paying job but time consuming anyway its really hard because it's the only thing I am good at and I do want a life with her I know that if I keep it up I will lose her I also want to quit my job but as I take care of my mother I can't I...

Is he going to leave his girl over me? [ 6 Answers ]

I started to see this guy, when I asked him if he had a girlfriend he said yes but they are about to break up, I though nothing is going to happen so I continued to talk to him.We ended up having sex, he says he likes me but he has another girl.I tried to stop talking to him, but we work so close...

View more questions Search