Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lubdub Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 02:30 PM
    This guys always calling me cute names.what do I do?
    OK well there's this guy that I kind of like. Not really sure where things are going. But he's always calling me all these cute names like "cutie" "babe" "baby" "sexy"..
    What are some good names I could call him back.. ones that he hasn't said to me.
    Any ideas?!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 02:34 PM

Could I just ask what ages you both are?

Are you in school?

Sep 27, 2009, 02:35 PM

Yes.. both of us are 15 and turns out he likes me.. what kind of names could I say to him?
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 02:40 PM

I'm trying to come up with pet names but I'm just wondering why don't you just talk to him?

Or say what you feel comfortable saying,if your sending texts its easier to say ,babe,or baby,the pet names boys call girls and girls call boys are pretty much the same.

How about giving him a cool nickname what only you call him?

You could make it a joke between the two of you.

Sep 27, 2009, 02:43 PM

We do talk all the time in person and instant messaging. And id rather not call him pet names.. we don't really have a thing exactly, but I just feel bad cause he always has sweet names for me and stuff but I never know what to say back.
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 02:45 PM

Well think of it this way.. you have not being calling him cute names and he still likes you!

Yes.

Keep building on your friendship,keep being you,because that's what he likes.

Sep 27, 2009, 03:34 PM
    What are cute names to call a guy you like?
    He's always calling me cute names like beautiful, cutie, baby, babe, etc..
    I want to make things even and give him the chance to feel great about himself..
    What are a list of some names to call him?
    rewes Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 27, 2009, 05:43 PM
    I personally am not a cute name type of guy but if I were looking for a special name for my girlfriend, I would study her to notice what exceptional characteristic she has that I see or feel every time I'm with her. If you want a cute nickname for your boyfriend that has been specifically inspired BY him, try this approach.
    Will he feel special when you call him by a name that is directley out of someone else's mind, who you don't even know, off the internet.
    Suggestion; Don't make it so corny that he will be embarrassed every time you call him in a crowd.

Good Luck, Have Fun
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Threads merged, same topic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

3 year old calling me names [ 3 Answers ]

I have asked a similar question but this will be a little different. I was lucky enough to see my 3 year old grandson a couple of weeks ago. My son needed me to watch him a couple of hours. I gave the child a bath after we had been to Mc Donald's and played on the gym toys, etc.. I have said...

3 year old calling grandmother names [ 9 Answers ]

I have a three year old grandchild who I absolutely adore. His parents are not married and they are also in a big custody battle. I only get to see this child about once a month, if I'm lucky. This child has started calling me Butthead. He also said I was a man. He has seen a lot...

Calling all guys! I want to know if he likes me and how do I tell him! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I was just wondering how to tell a guy that I like him... but one problem... there were a bunch of rumors going around that I like him, and I just got rid of them (Trying to avoid the subject that they were TRUE) and he's one of my BEST friends. I don't think I could live without him. And I do...

View more questions Search