Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moudie99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:43 AM
    My boxer won't eat?
    Hi Ihave a 9mth old boxer won't eat for days on end ribs are showing. Please HELP
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 10:43 AM

Take him to the vet. There's nothing we can do.
    How many days exactly? Does he get into things? Anything he could have eaten?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 11:40 AM

Has he been checked out by a vet to rule out any medical conditions?
    Hopefully he is just going through the fussy stage but the only way you will know for sure is with a vet visit, and until then we cannot advise you of any diets or strategies in case it goes against future treatments.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Sep 27, 2009, 05:12 PM

Has he been vaccinated? Is he drinking? Are there any other symptoms such as vomitting, bloody loose stools, lethargy, etc..

He could be going through a fussy stage but I would not risk it being anything much more serious. You need to schedule an appointment ASAP, but if he is also not drinking then you need to find an emergency vet and not wait even a day longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sick Boxer [ 1 Answers ]

My boxer is only five months old. This morning she is not acting like herself. She is a bit whiney and her eyes are droopy and she doesn't even want to play. I do not know what is going on with her. Any ideas?

Boxer dog [ 1 Answers ]

my boxer dog won't eat or drink she is in the vets she has had x-rays bloodtests she is on a drip as she hasn't eaten for a week all the tests have came back OK,vets don't know what is wrong with her.

Lab and boxer puppies [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 9 month lab, and we are thinking about adding a new 3 month old boxer into the mix. My lab is a female and the boxer is a male. Will they get along at this age? Please help me with your answer Eggs

Boxer dog [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please help me my boxer has not been eating well she has been pushing her plat away, She had her first season about a month ago and her nipples are still really big the back two look swolen, Somebody asked me the other day if she was pregnant because they looked that big but...

1 yr old boxer won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 yr old female boxer that keeps pushing the plate away and won't, she smells the food even from my hand and walks away. Do they get tired of the food ? I tried a . Different flavor from can, but that didn't do it and she also crys ,I imaging from hunger or maybe from her period (she...

View more questions Search