Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenmore man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Lady kenmore dryer
    I have a lady kenmore dryer that's kind of older, worked good when got it, but now it gets no heat! The dryer tumbles but will not dry, clean lint before every use, don't have a clue what's wrong?
    cjunkdlr Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 03:07 AM

Gas or electric? Can't answer without that info unless you want one of those woman answers that I read here that make no sense

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore series 80 dryer timer keeps dryer running through cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Our 5 year old series 80 kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost?

How to check lady kenmore dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello to all. I am a new member. My problem is my ladyu kenmore dryer model #80901. It spins and drys but the drying temp is low. What and How do I check. I need the ohm readings ranges for the timer , heat risistance , etc. Thank you all very much.

Squeaky lady kemmore dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I bought the Lady Kenmore dryer used and it worked perfectly for about a week. Now it has this AWFUL squeaking sound when I run it. Can someone please help me! Thanks so much!!

View more questions Search