Ask
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 08:01 AM

Come here whenever you feel the need.
    Take care.
    bluelost09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 08:10 AM

2 bad there wasn't a meeting place like weekly meeting for people who break up or just to see people in the same issue dealing with
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Sep 26, 2009, 08:26 AM

That's what friends and this forum is for :D. Take one day at a time slowly and you know what to do. Keep posting how you're doing.

Sep 26, 2009, 08:56 AM

I'm finding my nitch on what to do and how to deal I'm trying.. just I guess I'm at the point that normal things do not feel normal now..

Sep 26, 2009, 09:12 AM

Another thing has been bothering me is that I wonder if she met someone else and that's why this is happening because she's been diff last few weeks although we were still sleeping together and kissing all that.. if she met someone would she still cry when we separated.. it probably don't matter but I think that would hurt me more then her leaving me and being alone for a whille. I mean to go right into another relatinship doesn't say a lot for how she felt about.. and if this is even the case
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 09:14 AM
    Id say you're still in shock from the breakup.
    Even if most things don't feel normal right now just do them on autopilot .
    One day at the time.

Sep 26, 2009, 09:45 AM

She had your life and have yours, concentrate on yours and concentrate on yourself. I believe it has been a long time since you've really taken care of yourself.
    The breaker usually either cheats or jumps in a new relationship, with negative consequences. Some people actually take their time so that they feel better as a single and be the most that we can be.

Sep 26, 2009, 09:53 AM

My friend spent the night over... we were going to go to the gym together and hang out I just needed sometime alone to cry is that bad? Is that making me goback?
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 09:57 AM

Crying s good it gets rid of some of the pain so cry all you need.

Sep 26, 2009, 10:01 AM

Thanks Amicon...
    Garbo1975 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Ive been there man there no shame in crying just get it all out and use your friends as much as possible to fill up your nights and days even if it involves doing things you don't really want to do, it will just help to get that day out of the way and a day nearer to feeling better and being back to your best
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 10:06 AM

You re very welcome.
    You re handling this well.

Sep 26, 2009, 10:16 AM

Well I'm trying with your guys help... I really want my ex to be happy I never left a relationship with good feeling for my ex... not hating being bitter or anything like that so I want to move on and really go NC so maybee one day when were bother completely over each other and can deal with friends if we still want to it's a possability she wanted to call me every other day or so... but I'm wiser then that
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 10:26 AM

Be wise. Contact only breeds confusion.
    Friendship s not an option yet.
    DerelictHerds Posts: 99, Reputation: 26

Sep 26, 2009, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelost09 View Post
    well im trying with ur guys help... I really want my ex to be happy i never left a relationship with good feeling for my ex...not hating being bitter or anything like that soo i wanna move on and really go NC so maybee one day wen were bother completly over each other and can deal with friends if we still wanna its a possability she wanted to call me every other day or so... but im wiser then that
    Don't go NC for that. Do it because it will help you. Maybe there will come a time where you will be healed enough to have a friendship. But more than likely, you won't care then.

You seem to have the right mindset though

Sep 26, 2009, 11:54 AM

It's more than OK to cry, I've cried a couple of times. If you feel really bad it's OK to cancel on someone, though I would suggest you don't. The next couple of days are going to be very hard, you need to take real good care of yourself, it seems you know what you are doing. There is no magic formula, it's only taking care of yourself, training and patience that will wither the pain away. Make a list of things for everyday and follow them even if you don't want to.

Sep 28, 2009, 08:46 PM
    Break nc
    OK so we broke up Thursday and she talked on Friday cause she felt bad, she contacted me to check up on me. Sat I find a number on our old phone log for the last few weeks and there were over 30 texts and calls at least a day... when I called her on sat to confront her.. she said it was her because boyfriends brother and they were just a friends. There were little hints throughout the last 3 weeks she told me he called her like 3 times and she got really mad.. and she denys it was anything more then that and it started inocent but then the calls got out of hand.. and even though he anniated a lot so did she.. she also starteed to get mad and say see ull never change were fighting over this. Also she has nothing to explain cause it was nothing. She also said that I should know her that she would never do something like that. We still with all of this going on left off good. So I haven't contacted her in 2 days now and the wonder of what there relationship meant.. what it means now I can't control but now I feel even more hurt cause she might have played me for 2 or 3 months
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Sep 28, 2009, 08:50 PM

Welcome to reality. People cheat, people "play". My advice, pick yourself up and keep truckin' my friend!

"Life's an ocean and you are swimming in a sea of virgin's!!"

Sep 28, 2009, 09:07 PM

Yea I don't get why lie do something like that breakup nice of course still wants to be friends and talk daily... and keeps asking please know that I did really love you and allways will.. and kept repeating that please tell me you know I love u... was like guilt or something :(
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Sep 28, 2009, 09:16 PM

She's just letting you down easy bro cause you seem pretty emotionally distraught.

How old are you?

WAKE UP! Plenty of women out there man. Find yourself, whether it be educational, career wise, or just plain maturing.

THEN worry about the playing field.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clipping path color path and color masking in Adobe Photoshop. [ 2 Answers ]

What is clipping path color path and color masking in Adobe Photoshop. What tools are used to do the tasks and what are the benefits of using them?

Ear Healing! [ 13 Answers ]

I just got a liquid glass ear-ing in my ear! How should I go about cleaning it and should I leave it in to heal or take it out here and there. And should I go to bed with it in?

Healing Piercings [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got a belly button ring in the form of a barbell and, well, it's not me and I'd like to take it out. The piercing is almost two months old, I was wondering if it was going to leave a hole or if it would heal completely? Thanks!

My cat has a cut on her paw and its not healing [ 1 Answers ]

My kitty is an older cat she is 12 years old. Who has a cut on the top of her paw, right between her two middle toes. We have been to the vet 5 times and it’s not healing. The vet found a cist under the scab and drained it. He then gave her a prescription for anti-bionics for the duration of two...

View more questions Search