Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chapitod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 08:05 PM
    Dryer doesn't turn on
    My2005 frigidaire gleq2152 doesn't turn on... I've read it could be the thermal limiter... the brakes in the house are fine. Where can I find the thermal limiter? Thank you.
    cjunkdlr Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 03:12 AM

Try the door switch first

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool dryer won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

My whirlpool dryer worked fine in the morning, then would not turn on. When I looked at the back of the dryer I noticed the light was still on in the dryer through the vent. I think it's not latching somewhere,but the door clicks when I shut it and is closed.

Dryer heats up but does not turn [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kirkland whirlpool dryer that does not turn but heats up. I think it is the belt but I don't know how to get at it to change it. anather

Dryer won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer. The door lever works just fine, as the light turns off and on when you depress it. The problem is when I push and hold the start button it makes a clicking noise but does not power on. Is this a sensor? Is this an expensive fix?? :mad:

Dryer won't turn on. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Dryer that won't turn on. I want to check the fuses but I don't know how to get to them.

Dryer doesn't turn [ 14 Answers ]

Hello I have a Maytag dryer that turns on and gets hot but the drum won't spin not sure what could be wrong. Thanks Amanda

View more questions Search