Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LDR1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 05:34 AM
    Replaced maytag Thermal Fuse 2x still doesn't work
    We have replaced the Thermal Fuse on my Maytag Dryer on two occasions over the past 90 days. The venting has been cleaned and the hose has been replaced from dryer to wall vent. Is there another problem other than a clogged vent that might be causing this issue.

Please help:(
    cjunkdlr Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 03:22 AM

Make sure the blower is connected to the end of the motor. Maytags often stripout the "D" and the motor turns, but the fan doesn't. Otherwise change the thermostat next to it when you change the thermofuse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer- thermal fuse gets blown- burning smell [ 17 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a maytag performa PYE4500AYW dryer. It was working perfect, never had any problems. All of a sudden after a load of towels it won't turn on. No power at all. I check the breaker and even removed the back...

Maytag Dryer Thermal Fuse [ 2 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for a Maytag model PYE2000AYW dryer so I can find were the thermal fuse goes?

Thermal Fuse [ 3 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool le2500xtw1 dryer, I bought used.it worked fine for about a month, then one day it would run but not heat. First thing I did was get a new element. But the problem was the thermal fuse was blown. The replacement package had a new thermostat as well as the fuse. After a few days of...

View more questions Search